part twenty eight

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Lover's rock 

TV girl

"What the fuck is this?" Tom mumbled as he held up a pamphlet in his hand.

"It's the summary of the play." Y/n said reading into her own.

"This is so dumb what's the point of watching it if you know the story?"

Y/n rolled her eyes at her boyfriend and continued to pretend like she didn't know who he was.

The two of them were seated in the midst of aligned theatre seats, some occupied, others waiting to be used.

As a part of their pact Y/n had decided to take Tom to a play, something she loved to do and something she thought he would particularly enjoy as he aspires to be an actor. Though he was just as bored as he would be in a local bookstore surrounded by nothing but tedious lettered pages. The two of them had sat there for a while now waiting for the hall to fill and for the play to start.

"Y/n is this a lesbian play?" Tom said eyeing the synopsis pamphlet.

"Mhm." She hummed peacefully looking through it.

"How did they let teenagers into this? It has sex and stuff." He muttered.

"Tom, it's not like you mind any of the lesbian sex, do you?" Y/n said smiling at him.

Tom stayed quiet with a leer on his lips, knowing that she was aware of his answer.

Tom had not been himself since Y/n had mentioned the dinner with her father. He had been oddly nervous for the past few days leading up to the weekend. Every time he saw Brandon he would straighten up and have a tense conversation, looking as though he would explode any moment. It was all too entertaining for Y/n yet she kept telling him it was going to go well.

"I have to meet your dad tomorrow." He said blankly staring in front of him with his hands tightly clutching the paper between them.

"You meet my dad every day Tom." Y/n said closing her pamphlet and putting it aside.

"Yeah but I'm really nervous." He looked towards Y/n horror struck with realisation.

She smiled and held his hand.

"It's going to be fine, you'll do great." She said softly and kissed his fingers.

Tom put his head against hers and just as they were about to kiss, someone's voice came from the back.

"JOHNNY THE PLAY IS STARTING STICK UP THAT BLOODY POPCORN SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

>

Louis stood outside house 14. A familiar brick, a known shelter.

The rain was pouring as he held onto his umbrella, feeling the heavy droplets beating into the slippery surface of his only protection. His hands were wet from standing in the rain, the water was forming a large puddle beneath his feet and a chilly breeze was striding past his neck.

His shoulders shuddered and shivered from the cold rain and icy wind, it was all dark. His shadow stood sorrowful and bent as he stared continuously at the door. The label on the door read, 'Mrs. Lang,' making his pulse rise by the second.

There was a roar of thunder, Louis' stomach felt as if it would rise and explode. He felt some sort of cursed butterflies, butterflies that bothered him every time he thought of what he did to Divs, every time he thought of the way he made her feel. These butterflies made him nervous, a sort of nervous that would make him crumble in guilt or one that could shatter him completely.