𝐨. 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃.

"Heather! Get the fucking door!" Blake Watkins screamed as she shifted uncomfortably on her bed. She was going to go back to sleep, but her alarm went off, making her let out a frustrated groan. She took the sheets out of her body as she sat up, turning out the alarm. "Heather! Can't you get the fucking door?!" She screamed again as she stood up and walked towards her sister's room. Heather Watkins worked a late shift last night, but she still had school. When Blake entered no one was there, making Blake confused, as the knocking was still heard. "I'm coming!" She screamed a bit lost, Blake thought that Heather had gone to school earlier with that Ryan Torres guy, and she was grateful that buses existed.

Blake mumbled curses to the person behind the door as she went towards the door. She opened the door seeing Sheriff Nicholas Goode, not a big fan of him, making Blake more confused as she furrowed their eyebrows. Why the hell is he here? Blake thought.

Blake and Nick didn't have the best relationship. Blake hates him because she thinks he's very cocky with the Sheriff's bullshit. And sometimes, Blake doesn't want to admit it, she blames him for being one of the survivors of the Nightwing massacre, her mother dying.

"What the hell are you doing here, Sheriff? Do you wake up kids to go to school now?" She asked. Annoyance could be heard in her tone, leaning on the doorframe, the Sheriff sighed, making Blake furrow her eyebrows as she crossed her arms below her chest.

"Blake Watkins?" He asked in a sympathetic and sad tone like he didn't want Blake to be Blake. Blake nodded as she waited for the next shit he was going to say. "Uh... I have some bad news..." He said still uncomfortable, Blake straightened a bit catching their attention.

"What is it..?" She asked, not wanting to know this bad news, not a fan of them. The Sheriff sighed as he started to scratch his head.

"Well... There was a mall massacre yesterday..." He said, making Blake's eyes widen as she straightened completely. Heather? Please tell me that Heather wasn't in this massacre... Blake thought. "And... I am so sorry, but your sister, Heather Watkins, was one of the victims... Your sister died..." Blake frowned as her eyes started getting watery.

"Who was the killer?" She asked the Sheriff, he looked at her quite surprised. He didn't think that Blake would ask who the killer was, he thought she would only cry, and he had to comfort her but that didn't seem to be the case.

"I don't think ⎯"

"Just tell me..." She said again, as tears were rolling down her cheeks, but her eyes only reflected anger and a little tint of sadness.

"Ryan Torres..." The Sheriff gave out at the intense glare of the younger girl.

"Is he dead?" Blake asked, tilting her head a bit to the side as her hands turned to fists. Ryan Torres? Heather's friend? Unbelievable.

"Yes, I shot him, don't worry... He's dead." He said, knowing that if Ryan was still alive she would probably have killed him, thank God he took care of that. Blake only nodded, for then to clean her tears, and then closed the door without saying anything or letting the Sheriff say anything.

At least she got her revenge... Blake thought, before crying again but without making sounds, so the Sheriff didn't have to comfort her, they weren't even that fucking close to having to comfort each other, they hate him. But Goode heard her little sobs, he wanted to knock again to comfort her, but he knew that it was better for him to not have a type of relationship with his past crush's daughter, so he left.