𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬

"𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓!" Kate Schmidt screamed as she had an ice pack on her cheek. Blake Watkins had a tissue, which Deena Johnson gave her when they got to the bus, on her nose, trying to stop the blood coming out of her nose. Deena and Blake had normal clothes now, but they both had different styles of outfits so different from them.

Blake was in the same place Kate, as she was before, yelling at Kate, but not so much because she still had the tissue on her nose. But she was a bit on her feet, she had one of her knees on the seat while the other was on the floor.

"They think they can do what they want!"

"No!"

"They ruin our vigil, then go waltzing back to their mansions, like we're some reject pile they can step on!"

"No!"

"Well, we are not the reject pile!"

"No!"

"This shit ends tonight!"

"Yes!"

"What are we going to do?" Blake asked as she put one of her hands on one of Kate's shoulders, shaking her a little.

"We're going to go kill those preppy assholes!" She yelled back at Blake, as everyone supported her in that, as well as making noises and chanting Kate's names.

"When I say Shady, you say side! Shady!"

"Side!"

Simon made everyone say Side, while Blake was laughing at him while hugging Kate from behind, she was pretty happy, prettier than happy.

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑, 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍.

Jade Morales and Samantha Fraser weren't friends, they barely considered it. Sam just sticks along with her, while Jade wants her away. Why would she want someone that tells people slurs to be popular?

"What the hell do you want, Peter?" Jade asked, pulling her cheerleader skirt down a bit, she hates how short it was.

"Just get in the car, Jade." He said with a stupid smile, as he went towards the driver's seat. Jade sighed as she went to the back with the stupid friend of Peter, Sam moving toward the passenger seat.

They had been driving for a few minutes until Jade saw a bus in front of them and immediately recognized the bus.

"Peter, what the fu —"

Before Jade could ask what the hell they were doing behind the Shadyside bus, Peter's friend was standing on the seat, half his body out of the roof window of the car wearing a skull mask. Peter started to horn at the bus, while Peter's friend threw some glass shit on the back windows of the bus.

"Peter, damn it, stop doing your shit!"

But they didn't listen to her, they continued to throw the glass at the windows, Jade's attention going to them but when she felt something dripping out of her nose, she put her fingers in her nose. When she looked at them, she had blood, making Jade's eyes widen but before she could do anything, she hit the glass of the car pretty hard causing her to get dizzy.