𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃.

"You realize what happens if both of you get kicked out, right? How awful would that be for me?" Cindy Berman said walking side to side with Christine Berman at her right as Alexandra Fier walked side to side with Ziggy at her left.

Alex was so nervous, not about Cindy but because of her previous talk with Nurse Lane. She thought most people didn't believe in the witch curse, in the Fier's curse. But mostly everyone believes it, and mostly kids.

"Did someone do something to Nurse Lane? Like making fun of her daughter?" Ziggy asked, catching Alex's attention as she started freaking out. She needed to tell Riley about this.

"Ziggy, are you listening to me?" Cindy asked, annoyed as Alex rolled her eyes at Cindy's annoyance.

"She was upset," Ziggy said, looking at Nurse Lane's cabin.

"Probably because of her daughter... As she said, she was pretty proud of her..." Alex said, trying not to think of the possibility of that.

"I don't care!" Cindy yelled, making Alex sigh as the theme of the curse went out of her mind. "I... Do you hear what I'm saying to you?"

"Loud and clear, ma'am," Ziggy said sarcastically.

"Well, you don't, we had this conversation last week and the week before that."

"Yeah, and we're not going to get kicked out."

"That's not what Kurt thinks."

"Yeah, well, Kurt can suck it just like how he does it to Joan's pu-"

"No! Alex, no!" Cindy yelled, stopping the brunette and ginger girls. "If you both get kicked out, I do too as well as Riley. Mom can't work and take care of you, and your sister doesn't care for you while your parents are dead! How will I pay for college?!" Cindy yelled angrily, but when she noticed her words her eyes widened looking at Alex.

Alex looked at her surprised and hurt. Cindy always does that, Cindy always mentions their deaths, every fucking that there isn't an argument where Cindy doesn't mention her parents' deaths.

"Look, Alex -" Cindy said, trying to apologize but Alex interrupted.

"Thank you, Cindy! For reminding me for the 7th time this week! I know they're dead, I know my sister doesn't care for me! I already know! You don't have to remind me every goddamn second!" Alex yelled at Cindy, but not loud enough to catch the attention of everyone in the camp.

"I'm so -"

"You're not! Because if you were, you wouldn't remind me every goddamn second! I still don't understand how my sister loved you once. You're just a bitch who fakes her life every day, that's exactly why you don't live your gold life because it's fake!" Alex yelled at her, not even caring if she hurt Cindy's feelings. She then walked towards her cabin, not caring about Cindy not caring about Ziggy.

"How dumb you are?" Ziggy asked, annoyed as she started walking towards her cabin.

"I didn't -"

"No one gets out of this town, not even Miss Perfect. Bet on your way out you get run over by a bus." Ziggy said not even looking at her.

"Once in your life, could you just not be so... so mean?"

"For once in your life, can you stop reminding Alex about her shitty life? Or how about for once in your life, you stop pretending?" Ziggy said, before grabbing a blue shirt and throwing it on Cindy's chest. "You're Shadyside, in case you forgot," Ziggy said, before continuing her walk towards her cabin.

Ziggy walked towards her cabin, hearing already loud music, a Queen's soundtrack. When Alex was sad, Ziggy could tell a mile away because of the loud music she put on her favorite band. She enters her cabin and sees Alex in her bed, tears looked like they were already rolling down her cheeks.

When Alex looked at Ziggy, she only kept zoning out. Ziggy sits beside her, not saying anything, not saying sweet things, not comforting her, only letting her listen to music. To Alex, it was like she respected her privacy, and will tell Ziggy when she wants to.

Author's note!
Hope y'all look at the cover I made! I just had this idea with this one cover I was making, and I casually liked the theme of it, so I decided to do it with a few stories I have in my drafts, so hope you like it.