𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐰

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐊, 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄'𝐒 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆. They deserved to be happy. Platonically or romantically. Jade Morales looked up at Samantha Fraser.

"Finish it," Sam said, turning to see Jade, she just nodded. It took Jade a few seconds before she grabbed Sam's head and put it in the water. She wasn't resisting, but her hand movements said otherwise.

Blake Watkins put one of the tools in her pockets, then put her skateboard on the floor, skating the hallways and looking for one of the Killers with the screwdriver. Blake heard screams, making her panic as Blake quickened the pace of the skateboard, looking for the person screaming. Blake went to the cool place, where she saw Simon Kalivoda and Josh Johnson, Deena Johnson behind her.

"Go! She's right behind me!" Simon yelled, Blake immediately listened to him and grabbed her skateboard and ran from there, ran to the place where they left Sam and Jade to see if they had finished but no, what she saw was worse.

Tears formed in Blake's widened eyes as she saw the lifeless body in the bread slicer. Kate Schmidt was dead... She was not moving, all her clothes were covered in blood, and half of her head was sliced. Blake felt fear and pain... She died... Blake turned to look at the boys, and when she least expected it, Nightwing hit Simon... Hitting him in the skull with his ax, he fell dead on the floor. Blake stood there frozen, and probably if it wasn't for Deena moving her out of the way, Blake would have probably died, then she left running, splitting from Deena, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Blake felt someone behind her, and when she saw it was Nightwing. How does that son of a bitch run fast enough to catch up when he just killed Simon...? And her leg didn't help two damn things. She arrived where Sam and Jade were, watching as Jade killed Sam in a water tank. To buy them time, Blake tried to hit Nightwing with the skateboard or protect herself from hitting her, it was quite stupid. She did hit him with the skateboard right in the skull as he fell backward, looking unconscious (not really).

"You don't like how it feels, right, son of a bitch?" Blake shouted at him as she held the skateboard to her chest she felt more tears rolling down her tears, but the Nightwing stood up making Blake gulp in fear.

Out of fear, she put the screwdriver on Nightwing's eyes, making him have flashbacks of that night of '78 as he took it out of his eyes. In the end, when Blake wanted to take a step back, she fell wrongly from the wound and fell to the ground.

Jade kept trying to drown Sam, and after a minute, she felt many presences around her, when she saw: Josh was with Skull, the Killer nearly killing him, Blake was with Nightwing, trying to hit him and protect herself, but she fell wrongly just like Josh, and Deena was trying to get Ruby off her. She didn't know where Simon or Kate was, and that worried Jade a lot.

Jade pushed Sam further into the water, trying not to let any of her friends, she was seeing, die. After another second, Jade felt Sam leave her hand, and her other hand dropped into the water, and she died. The Killers disappeared, Nightwing was no longer about to hit Blake, Ruby was no longer on top of Deena, and Skull was not about to kill Josh, they left.

"Somebody help me! Somebody bring the EpiPens!" Jade yelled at the three of them, Josh ran towards the EpiPens, while Deena helped Blake up.

"You okay?" Deena asked as she put Blake's arm around her shoulders.

"I just need a therapist..." Blake said, trying to lighten the mood as tears were still rolling down her cheeks. Deena helped Blake walk towards Sam and Jade, who was pulling Sam out of the tank and onto the ground.

After a few seconds, Josh brought the EpiPens, Jade instantly put them on Sam's chest and pressed them, she did it over and over again.

But when they were over, she still didn't react, Jade, panicked.

"Everyone's dead..." Jade heard Josh say, making her look at him in surprise. Simon? And Kate? Even Sam? Did they die? "Simon... Kate..." Josh said, confirming Jade's doubts.

"No, Sam! I won't let you die!" Jade said as she started to give Sam CPR."I promised!" Three hits. "I was going to bring you back!" Mouth-to-mouth breathing. "We were going on a date!" Three blows. "Please don't die!" Mouth-to-mouth breathing. "Please don't let Simon's and Kate's deaths be in vain!" She yelled as tears rolled down her cheeks as she hit Sam's chest pretty hard for her to react, she didn't want Simon's or Kate's sacrifices to be in vain when only the people that didn't need their sacrifices are alive and not the person they sacrificed for.

Jade kept trying, until after a few seconds, Sam woke up, she sat up right away, making Jade feel relieved just like the others. She was throwing up the meds, while Jade was just happy that she was still alive. She seems to be cold, so Jade hugged her almost immediately, as Josh lay down on the floor and Blake and Deena wiped away their tears.

She had returned... She had returned...

After what seemed hours, they got out of the store, seeing the police already out, taking Simon's and Kate's lifeless bodies to the hospital, but they knew they were already dead.

They took Blake and Sam to the hospital because of their wounds, of their scar. A scar, meaning they survived...

Author's note!
Only two chapters left, thanks everyone for voting in this story even if it is a few <3 I love how people are watching this (something I didn't think), so if you enjoying this, I love you ^3^