𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬' 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅-𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃. They both deserve better, and not a life full of curses, but being a Fier doesn't give you that, you can learn that when Emmeline Fier died and her wife was devastated after having 2 kids with her, somehow...

"We're close, Berman, hang in there!" Alice yelled at Cindy Berman, who was trying to go back to camp, but Riley Fier didn't, when Thomas Slater is further away from camp, the more they were not going to be any more kills. It's easy, somehow they kill Tommy, and they sacrifice each other in the process but that would avoid him not going on a killing spree, or at least that was what Riley thought. "This was the best idea," Alice said, turning to see Arnie and Riley.

"Yeah, but I still don't see shit." Arnie continued walking.

"Probably because the ' shit ' you're looking for isn't real? It's probably some old destroyed house!" Riley said laughing, Alice laughed back before turning towards Riley, walking backward.

"Yeah, but we can still look," Alice said, shining the flashlight at Riley's face, making her squint her eyes as she followed Alice towards her ancestors' house, probably. Alice gave Arnie the Dex to see ' shit ' and continued walking forward, still hearing Cindy not far behind.

After a minute of walking, Alice fell into some hole making Riley panic as she went to help Alice. She extended her hand, Alice grabbing it as the golden couple made it towards them.

"Watch your step," Alice told Cindy and Tommy.

"Is someone digging a grave?" Tommy asked, looking at the hole.

"Yeah, probably it's going to be for you," Riley said teasing him, Tommy laughed but Riley did consider making it his grave when he dies obviously, and probably can be Riley's friend too's grave.

"Graves," Alice said, shining her flashlight toward the other dug holes. Yeah, Riley decided, this will be their graves.

"Mary," Tommy said, catching Riley and Alice's attention. "Hey, where's the, uh..." Tommy said, for them to grab the book as Arnie grabbed a shovel. "The X's, look. Look." Tommy said, pointing at the X's on the map, seeing that he was stupidly correct. "Look, here. Here." So, Nurse Lane was already preparing for Tommy's killing spree? Riley thought as she continued looking at the map. "She was marking where she dug."

"' But without their hand and eye, '" Alice said, flipping the page backward. "' Their grip on the land holds firm and the curse will last until body and hand and body and eye unite. '" Oh, she was just looking for my ancestors' missing parts.

"Maybe Mary was looking for the hand and eye," Tommy concluded as Alice flipped a page. "To end the curse?"

"The curse that made her daughter lose her mind," Alice said, as Riley started understanding her ancestors' witchy curse, but obviously someone wanted a normal explanation.

"Guys, come on," Cindy said, annoying Riley to the max as she looked at the brunette girl. "This is silly." She said scoffing.

"Yeah. I got to piss." Arnie said, before leaving. For some dumbass reason, that neither the three of them wanted to know, Alice followed him, making Riley grimace in disgust.