𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒. Everyone has those, even the dead ones. The dead ones were the hardest to have memories of, the memories craving on their graves, while they can't do anything about it. Oh, but Sarah and Taylor Fier weren't going to be like those dead resentment people, they found a way. A way to show people their memories, the hatred, the Goode's secret, everything. And you wouldn't guess who was the ever first person they showed their memories to...

Emmeline Fier gasped for air as her hand let the dirt, the dirt that covered her middle twin sisters' dead bodies. Before that, a flash of red showed Emmeline everything she needed to know. How Solomon Goode was the one that destroyed the Fier Family, the one that destroyed Union, the one that sacrificed her twin sisters to save his ass.

While Emmeline was gasping for air, her eyes started fogging with anger. Anger that thanks to the Goode, all her sisters died. Emmeline didn't even notice when she gripped tightly on the dirt that was between her hand until she let it go.

A 30-year-old Emmeline Fier started walking towards her house, the house she shared with Abigail Berman, and with her two kids, Annaliese Fier and Johann Fier, two independent kids that wanted to live a perfect life just like their mothers.

Emmeline entered her house, ignoring the looks of her wife, Abigail, and the looks of her kids, Anna, and John. Emmeline quickly entered the kitchen, squinting her eyes when the colors orange and yellow shined her window, Emmeline grabbed a knife. Emma hid it quickly, hiding it in her dress as she went out of her house, ignoring the calls of her family.

Emmeline was angry. Solomon, a guy she thought would understand her pain, a guy that would at least understand her. And now, she knows that he caused everything, she was believing in the truth about her sister's memories, and she was going to get revenge, whatever the cause.

Emmeline ran to Solomon's house, banging on his door, yelling for his name. Emmeline went towards the back of his house, and he finally saw him, in a lake, cleaning his clothes on the lake, he was inside the water, though. Emmeline walked up to him, anger clearly in her hazel eyes. Solomon noticed her presence, when she was behind him, the little bridge in the lake making distance between them.

"Emma! Nice to see you!" Solomon exclaimed, turning around to see the Fier, that was glaring at him, but still had a fake smile on her face.

"Solomon!" Emmeline greeted with gritted teethes, and she wished she could just stuff those clothes right on Solomon's -

Emmeline ignored the happy talk that Solomon talked, about as she had her arms crossed, waiting for the perfect moment to confront him. To yell at him because he killed her sisters, anger could not describe what Emmeline was feeling knowing this deep secret, but she was certain that she was going to describe it to Solomon.

"Why did you do it?" That was the question that confront him. Solomon's smile faded into a frown as well as his eyebrows, as confusion was obviously on his face, as well as fear that Emmeline could know that.

"Do what, Emma?" Solomon asked, raising an eyebrow.

Emmeline scoffed, not even believing that he was going to fake that he doesn't know what the Fier was talking about. Emma gulped, memories of her sisters fogging her mind. "Why did you kill my sisters?" Emma was very direct, and how directly she asked the golden question, just demonstrates it.

Solomon's eyes widened, and he gulped slightly, looking every except Emma. "W - What are you talking about?" The quivering throws out Solomon, and he scolded himself in his mind as he saw the smirk that formed on the brunette's lips.

"You know exactly what I mean. 1666. Cyrus Miller. Florence Fier. You and my twin sisters." Emma said, crouching down to be at the exact level as Solomon, who looked away from her gaze. Emma smiled softly at his nervousness, not feeling a tiny bitsy bad for him, instead, she felt bad for her sisters, they didn't deserve this, and just because a Goode didn't want to wait for time to bring the Good in their name. "Why do you do it?" Emma asked again, and now she was showing the knife in her hands, playing with it with her fingers, the fingers that once combed Florence's hair into a beautiful bun.

Emma frowned when a laugh was heard from Solomon, and she stood up, confused on his sudden laugh. Solomon looked at Emma before another laugh erupted from his throat.

"Oh, Emma, Emmeline." Solomon said in a sing-song tone, making Emmeline's grip on the knife grow tighter. "Did you think I didn't know you know about me betraying your dear sisters?"

Emmeline's eyes widened, and she didn't even notice the fastened footsteps deep in the bushes. Solomon, then, looked at the bushes, looking at Pastor Cyrus Miller, that was looking specifically at Emmeline, that still didn't notice his presence.

"Well, if you're so sad because of Florence's death, you'll die because of her killer."

Emma's eyes grew more wider as she, finally, heard the fast footsteps, and the knife, by accident, left her fingers. Soon, a hand was wrapped around Emmeline's neck, making her hand land on Cyrus' arm as she tried for him to let her go, but instead of getting that, she received Cyrus' weapon being stabbed in her eye, just like Florence. They didn't even leave Emmeline screaming about it, as she was suddenly thrown into the water, with Solomon.

Solomon quickly grabbed her by the neck, making Emmeline's hands land on his hands as they tried for Solomon's hands to let go of her. But Emmeline's hands went cold as the water was replacing the air that was taken from her.

As the legends said, Emmeline Fier died in a transport accident, landing close to the river. Everyone could remember quite vividly the screams of her wife, Abigail Berman, who suffered mostly her dead. And no one knew, except the Fiers, Solomon, and Cyrus that Emmeline Fier died being drowned, just like Ray Fier.

The difference between it's that someone died because they trusted their lover, and the other died because she wanted revenge, revenge on Solomon. Anne Fier wanted it as well, but as well as Emmeline, she died in the process.

Anne was stabbed multiple times in the chest, and when her funeral came, Lena Brooker, the one that Anne started loving, was telling all her feelings while she was on the ground, crying.

Both Fiers that survived tried to get revenge, but they died. No one of the Fiers could get the revenge they needed, but when Blake and Jade Fier come along, the Fiers' revenge looks like it's going to finally become true, and the Fier's curse becomes false.

Author's note!
This chapter was a type of rushed like I could have put more explicit Anne's death, but I wanted to finish this to go to part four. But now we're going to part four! Hope y'all enjoy the badass moments of the sisters, Jade, and Blake, as well as Ziggy's way of trying to forget Alexandra!