𝐱𝐢. 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 #𝟏

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍. Now they are looking for lost and found clothes that the school had, Blake Watkins chose a colored shirt, jeans, and white shoes since there was not much choice, everyone had already taken their clothes, while Josh Johnson told them that they should not have any of Samantha Fraser's blood, not much that can be done for her. Deena Johnson went with Sam to another room, Blake went with Kate Schmidt to the ladies' bathroom, leaving her skateboard in the hallway, and for some reason, Jade Morales didn't want to go with the girls and went with Simon Kalivoda, while Josh said he didn't want to go with any of them and went to another part.

Deena rinsed her arms in the science room sink, while Sam left a box of gasoline cans on the desk, letting Deena see the large wound on her back.

"Holy shit, your shoulder," Deena said, looking at Sam's injured shoulder with horror and concern.

"It's fine," Sam said, trying to put the subject aside.

"Okay, well, fine or not, we... I still need to cover it." Deena said as she turned off the tap. Sam seemed to think for a moment, before taking off her shirt, revealing her patterned bra to Deena. Sam turned around, letting Deena cover her shoulder.

Jade, on the other hand, was at one of the bathroom stalls, choosing a red top with a jacket, and black jeans with black shoes. It didn't take long, but she didn't leave the stall as she didn't want to see Simon in his underwear.

"So... Sam..." Jade heard Simon, catching her off guard while sitting on the toilet.

"What are you talking about?" Jade asked, frowning.

"That you like Sam." Her eyes widened.

"I - I don't like Sam... She's just a friend... And she also likes Deena! And -! Why am I giving you explanations!?" Jade yelled, blushing, trying to get that idea out of Simon's head.

"Because you like her," Simon said, and Jade could hear the smirk with it.

She left the stall, seeing him already with clothes, thanks to the heavens. She stared at him with a frown.

"No. I. Don't. Like. Sam." Jade said, a bit annoyed.

"Whatever you say..." Simon said, shrugging, but Jade didn't leave the conversation there.

"Why do you even think I like Sam?" Jade asked Simon following him out of the boys' bathroom.

"By the way, you always follow her and always look like a married couple," Simon said, turning towards Jade.

"But she has Deena." She said with a frown, Simon laughed as he put one of his hands on Jade's shoulders.

"Come on! It's so obvious Deena likes Blake! And Blake likes Deena! Even Kate, Blake's girlfriend, has noticed it!" Simon said with a grin, making Jade's eyes widen. "You have Sam all for yourself!"

Meanwhile, with Kate and Blake, Blake left the clothes on the sink, while Kate went to one of the stalls in the bathroom and Blake stayed outside with the mirrors and sinks. She rinsed herself with the water, she didn't know how Kate was going to rinse herself off, but she supposed she would manage.

"Do you think this is going to work?" She heard Kate say, Blake sighed as she took off her shirt and jacket.

"I don't know, but it has to, or else, we're all fried, or dead..." Blake said honestly, that she wasn't going to lie to her telling her that everything will be fine, dead murderers are following them. Blake took off her jeans as well as her shoes, throwing them around.