𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄, 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄.

"I don't care." Alice Hart said, making Riley Fier groan as she pointed the flashlight at Alice.

"Listen here you motherfucker, I know you just lost Arnie just in front of your eyes, but I am not losing my sister or Cindy hers! So, if you are just going to be a fucking dick and not help us, shut your fucking mouth!" Riley yelled at her; Alice scoffed.

"What, you're just going to pretend that everything's okay?" Alice asked, making Riley sigh as she looked to the floor, to then look back at Alice.

"I know nothing is okay! I just saw my stepbrother slash your boyfriend's head, but I am not going to stand here to see my sister's head slashed by Tommy! Because if you ask me, that's fucking sick." Riley said, as her eyes started getting watery. She hated so much this Fier's curse, she hated how many innocent campers are going to die just because the Fier sisters want all their bloodline dead for some reason.

"Tommy split Arnie's head in half. Do you realize that!" Alice said, making Riley feel bad for her as she sat down in front of her, and Cindy Berman sat beside them.

"I realize that... And it's because of me." Riley said, scooting a bit forward.

"Riley, you don't know what you're tal —" Cindy said, looking at Riley with tears rolling down her cheeks, but Riley interrupted her.

"No, I know you don't believe this witch curse, but I do. Is true, the witch curse, the Fier curse, whatever you want to call it. My mother warned me about this, saying to not have lovers or friends, and that was before she had a car crash with her lover." Riley said, looking between Alice and Cindy, who looked at the ground. "I am not letting those campers die just like I did with your boyfriend, so please, I need your help." She said softly towards Alice, grabbing her hand.

"With what?" Alice asked, looking at her, for them to stand up. "This shit weighs, like, a million pounds. I thought you both got an A in physics." Alice said to Cindy and Riley. Riley stood up, as well as Cindy.

"W - We have to get out!" Cindy exclaimed to Alice, Riley nodding.

"Well, tough shit, lovebirds." She said pointing the flashlight at Cindy and Riley. "Because we can't. We're going to die down here. Just like Arnie." Alice said, before storming off somewhere, Riley closed her eyes as she took deep breaths, trying to calm herself, but her breathing was interrupted when Cindy linked their hands together and pulled her towards Alice.

"No, no. We have to get out!" Cindy yelled as Riley opened her eyes. "We have to!"

"Those names on the wall, they didn't stop with one murder," Riley said, backing Cindy, Alice stopped in her tracks as Cindy appreciated Riley's help. "They stop with seven, nine, ten, fifteen people. As I said, those were Shadyside serial killers."