𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

"𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄. It's... It's not possible." Samantha Fraser said, as Simon Kalivoda closed the curtains and closed all the locks Deena Johnson might have in her house. "The bullets didn't stop her."

"Well, no shit, Sam." Blake Watkins said sarcastically as she threw her head back into the wall, feeling the glares of Sam and Jade Morales.

"Who the hell was that?"

"How the hell should I know? She... She was hot! I don't know! The bitch seemed normal!"

"Yeah, well, I hate to break it to you, but normal bitches don't bleed black fucking blood!"

"Well, she was hot and normal until she attacked me with a fucking razor blade!"

Blake paid attention to them, but only to their conversation, she was very focused on the jewelry that the crazy woman had. It was cute, something old, it looked like a gift for someone special, well if a killer still had it...

Jade was sitting next to Sam, her thumb rubbing Sam's palm, while Kate Schmidt was on Deena's couch and Blake standing up pressing her body to the wall.

"Wait. What... A razor?" Josh Johnson asked in surprise, drawing Blake's attention to him as she stuffed the jewelry into one of her jacket pockets again.

"Yeah, for like old-timey shaving, or in this case, I guess, slitting her -" Simon started to say with razor movements, but Josh cut him off.

"Wrists." He ended up for Simon. "She slashed her wrists," Josh said in surprise, making Blake frown. "Was she singing something? Was she singing a song, like an oldie... like an oldie song?" Josh asked.

"Jesus, Rain Man. How the fuck do you know that?" Simon asked surprised as well as every one of them, but Josh didn't answer instead he ran off down a basement or something. Blake looked at everyone, they shrugged so Blake followed Josh.

They were now in the basement of Deena's house, on a small table they were all gathered, Blake next to Kate, Deena on Blake's other side, Jade with Simon, Sam on the side without a corner, and Josh on the other without a corner. He removed the pile of trash from the table and put old news on the table.

"This is Ruby Lane. The girl who attacked you." Josh said as he pointed to the news.

Blake heard about her, she killed her friends and then she killed herself, she also heard that one of the Fier Family had also died there.

"Holy shit!"

"She sang as she murdered her boyfriend, her friends, and her best friend, Carey Fier, one of the Fier Family. And then she killed herself. Slashed her wrists." Josh said as Simon and Jade looked at the photo carefully, as Kate and Blake and Deena and Sam.

"Jesus. Yeah, why didn't I see this on the news?" Kate said, looking up at Josh instead of the news.

"Because it happened 30 years ago..." Jade whispered, making them all look at her. "In 1965..." She said when she saw everyone's stares.

Josh got up and plucked other news from his wall and put it on the table.

"Ruby is one of Shadyside's killers, just like Skull Mask, in which he killed Heather Watkins... I mean Ryan Torres. Look, 1978, Sixteen years ago. Masked psycho murders kids at -"

"Camp Nightwing," Kate said, looking at the news, getting everyone's attention. "Yes, my mom's sister was there. That screwed my family up for a long time."