𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤

"𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄. Just stay left." Cindy Berman told both girls who were in front of her.

"I cannot believe this is working." Alice Hart said, pointing at what Cindy said, it branches off here.

"Well, you did say she got an A in physics." Riley Fier said smirking, Alice smirked back but Cindy just seemed worried.

"It's taking too long. He could be back at camp already." Cindy said, Riley turned towards her, still walking.

"Calm down, Cindy. Ziggy and Alex are some badass girlfriends, they can handle themselves until we get there." Riley said with a smile while squeezing Cindy's hand.

Riley knew it. If it means that Ziggy Berman lives, Alexandra Fier probably could sacrifice herself just for her, just like Riley would do for Cindy or one of her friends.

"I hope you're right..." Cindy whispered.

"I am. It's Ziggy fucking Berman and Alex fucking Fier we're talking about." Riley said with a smirk, before looking forward again, but Alice stopped, making both of them do so.

"If you have to kill him... could you?" Alice asked both girls turning around to face them, Cindy thought about it a bit, but Riley didn't think so much about it.

"Earlier, when Mary attacked, I just... I froze. I couldn't do anything. So, no, I... I couldn't kill Tommy." Cindy answered, Riley linked their hands together in some type of comfort before turning to Alice.

"Well, I can." Riley shrugged, and both Alice and Cindy looked at her surprised.

"Isn't him your stepbrother?" Alice asked with a smirk on her lips.

"Yeah, but if he messes with my sister, I won't hesitate," Riley said. She was pretty serious, if that bastard did touch her sister, Riley wasn't going to hesitate, much less for Tommy.

"Like your answer Riley, well, another good news. I would happily kill him." Alice said, not even thinking about it.

"God, even now, after everything, you're... you're still jerks," Cindy said, letting go of Riley's hand, and stepping away before continuing walking, Riley scoffed, and Alice laughed.

"Okay, we're sorry, I just... I never got what you saw in him." Riley said laughing with Alice as they followed Cindy. Riley wanted to know the answer to that, she wanted to know, what is special in Slater that Cindy broke up with Riley for him. "And that was before the witches possessed him," Riley added, Cindy turned around, making both of the girls stop.

"Tommy..." Cindy said, sighing. "Tommy was sweet. He made me feel like... everything was going to be okay." Cindy answered Riley, and she scoffed.

"And for that reason, you left for him?" Riley asked, annoyed but having a playful smile on her face.

"Tommy's nothing compares to you," Cindy responded honestly.

"Oh god, hand me the book," Alice said laughing, snatching the book from Cindy and continuing walking.

"Don't go too far!" Riley yelled at Alice laughing before her gaze landed on Cindy. "If Tommy's nothing compared to me, why did you leave me?"

"I just wanted to get out of Shadyside while being Miss Perfect, Tommy was the definition of Mr. Perfect, so I dated him. But the only thing that happened was... that ' the rock on the way ' just grew bigger on the path." Cindy said smiling, Riley smiled a bit too. "I just saw Tommy as a friend..."