𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬... 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘. Almost everyone felt safe with them. They always radiated a safe energy, how one was the good old Sheriff, and how one was the good old Mayor. Everyone thought the Goode family was... good. But how wrong were they? Blake Fier and Jade Fier know the truth, the truth behind the Goodes, the unbelievable truth. How they killed everyone, how the Fier weren't the witches, it was the Goodes. How Nicholas fucking Goode was the one that killed Blake's and Jade's mother and aunt, how he separated Christine Berman and Alexandra Fier, how he separated Riley Fier and Cindy Berman. How many of the Fiers died because of the Goodes, and who knows why. How Solomon killed Anne Fier, Emmeline Fier, Sarah Fier, Taylor Fier, and Florence Fier... And tried to hide it, trying to save his ass. Everything bad that happened in Shadyside... was thanks to them.

Blake Fier and Jade Fier gasped, panting as the dream was still replaying in their minds. How the truth was replaying in their minds. They shared a look of horror and realization, how they asked Nick for help when he probably already knew everything, how he mocked them when he knew.

Police sirens were approaching, making the Fier's eyes widen more as they looked over at where the sirens came from with just a thought in mind. Goode is Evil.

Deena Johnson and Josh Johnson stepped out of the car, confused about the Sheriff being there, right in front of them. If they were worried by the Fier sisters, they were worried AND confused by Sheriff Nicholas Goode.

"You, okay?" The Sheriff asked, after he stepped out of the car. Josh and Deena shared a look, both with a frown on their faces. "Need help?" The Sheriff asked the Johnsons were confused by his strange behavior as they wanted the Sheriff to stay in his place.

"Uh, no. We're good over here." Deena answered, pulling her brother out of the Sheriff's view, protecting him from whatever.

"Middle of the night. What brings you back here?" Sheriff asked, looking for someone in the woods.

"You know... just... remembering how those Sunnyvalers crashed... Good memories..." Deena said, frowning at her own words as well as Josh's. They both squinted their eyes when the Sheriff shined his flashlight right in their faces.

"Where are your friends?" The Sheriff asked again, while the Johnsons wanted the flashlight out of their faces.

Before even muttering a word, Blake and Jade were already grabbing their wrists, pulling them into the woods. Deena and Josh were confused, but they tried their best to follow Blake's and Jade's steps. Jade quickly hid Josh behind a tree, Blake doing the same with another tree and with Deena.

"What the fuck?" Deena asked Blake, shushing her.

"What the hell?" Josh asked Jade, shushing him.

"It's him!" Blake and Jade whispered-yelled, tears in their eyes.

"Deena! Josh!" Nick called Blake and Jade with their hearts almost coming out of their chest. "Your friends are very confused."

"His dad and his grandpa and his great-grandpa!" Blake and Jade continued telling the story to the Johnson's.

"What?"

"They're clearly suffering from some kind of a... a breakdown. They need help." The Fier sisters frowned at his words before they shook their heads and continued their stories. "Deena? Josh?"

"Goode is evil!" The Fier resumed it, before the sisters shared a look. Jade signaled the car, and Blake nodded, before she grabbed Deena's hands, kissing them to calm her down, for them to take out her and Deena's shoes. Jade did the same, she patted Josh's shoulder, before taking off his shoes and her's. The four of them quickly ran to the car, the Fier sisters feeling relief when they saw the key in.

The Johnsons went to the back, while Blake went to the driver's seat and Jade to the passenger's seat. Blake hit the gas as soon as she saw that everyone was safe and sound in the police car. Nick really, four teenagers had just stolen his car, hit the gas, and left through the night's streets.

"We were back in time. I was Sarah Fier, Blake was Taylor Fier, and the Fier sisters were innocent." Jade explained the situation, while Deena and Josh were still surprised by the fact that they just stole a police car. "They aren't turning people in Shadyside into killers. They weren't the witches!" Jade explained, her back in the compartment as she saw the surprised looks of the Johnsons, their gaze leaving Jade as they tried to process the new information.

"We have a 5150 in possession of car 961. Suspects on their way." The Johnsons looked worried at the radio, the female voice making panic go through their veins. Even though Deena loved that her soon-girlfriend just stole a car, if she got in trouble, she didn't know what her father would do.

"Deena! Josh! Listen!" Blake ordered towards the Johnsons, seeing them through the rear-view mirror as they turned their eyes towards the blonde. "Solomon Goode —" Blake began but was soon interrupted by the Johnsons.

"Who?"

"Nick Goode's Pilgrim ancestor." Blake answered, rolling her eyes in annoyance. "He made a deal with the Devil, then framed Sarah and Taylor to coves own Puritan ass." Blake explained, as she and Jae wiped the blood off their noses.

"Blake!" Deena exclaimed, but it was late, Blake already went past the red light, but, like, who cares? Running away from a serial killer is an awesome excuse.

"The Goodes, they're trading us. People from Shadyside." Jade continued, fear being heard with each word she said, remembering the devil's words that were read in the Widow's book. "Goode gives a name to the Devil. The Devil takes over that person. Then that person kills and murders." Jade explained. Deena looked over at Blake, whose mind was fogged on the death of her sister, or well, cousin. "And the Devil feeds on this blood of dead Shadysiders." Jade continued, memories of the Devil Mark and the mall massacre replaying in her mind like a broken record.

"And Goode gets whatever he wants," Blake said, anger in her tone as her grip on the steering wheel grew tighter. "He becomes Sheriff. His brother becomes mayor. All of Sunnyvale gets better and better."

"And Shadyside doesn't." Josh breathed out, his eyes widened in realization, as well as Deena, whose back lay on the seat, trying to process the information.

"And the Goodes do it over and over, again and again. One Goode from every generation passes down the evil. Solomon... Solomon's son... Firstborn to firstborn. Right to today. Right to Sheriff Nick Goode." Jade explained, her back now facing the Johnsons as she ran a hand through her hair.

"So, Sarah and Taylor Fier--" Josh tried to ask, while Deena let out a breath.

"He framed them!" Blake answered. "They're the only ones who've ever figured out the truth... until us." Blake continued, looking at Deena through the rear-view mirror.

"And the killers came after us to keep us from uncovering it," Josh concluded, earning a nod from Blake, who was still concentrated on the road, and on Deena.

"Yes, to protect Goode's deal with the Devil," Jade confirmed, pointing at Josh with her index finger.

"But Blake?" Deena called out; her eyes widened as a sudden realization hit her. Blake hummed, giving a glance at Deena through the rear-view mirror. "If the killers were after us before... Now that we know the truth, now we know about Goode's deal... what happens now?" Deena asked, her eyes looking blankly at Blake, but a glint of worry was in them. Blake gave Deena a glance, before she shared a look with Jade, who looked as worried as the Fier.

A good question, what happens then, the killers would go 10x times hard than before, but the Fiers and the Johnsons were ready. Blake was ready to get revenge for Heather, Simon, Kate, and on every other Fier, and Jade was ready to get revenge for Simon, Sam, and every Fier. Josh was ready to get revenge for his friends, as well as Deena. One way or another, they were going to get revenge on their fallen friends, as well as the fallen Fier, who could never get the revenge that they always needed.