𝐥𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋. Her mall was more... sweet, oh, but she loved the Gothic Mall of Shadyside more. The neon decorations, the skull masks, the lighting on a screen, the weird, but cool shirts, and every single shit she was seeing in this shop in Ryan Torres' shop.

That was until a whoopee cushion was heard in both Josh Johnson's and Jade's ears, making them put their guns down as they shared a look of annoyance. Martin Franklin chuckled as he passed Jade, going to some radio shit as the other teenagers looked annoyed by him.

"Seriously?" Josh asked, annoyed. Jade shook her head, before going back on seeing the machine gun.

"Look at this dumbass thing. It's bigger than a tape deck. If you want to hear more than one album, you have to carry all that too. It skips if you breathe on it." Martin started complaining about a radio box in the shop.

"Then listen to the radio, dude," Jade said, annoyed as she rolled her eyes.

"We have a situation here." Josh continued Jade's sentence, looking annoyedly at Martin, whose eyes widened at the snap of the teenagers.

"Yeah, about that, Urkel, White Chick," Martin said awkwardly, putting the radio box down. "Um... what's going on here?" Martin asked, looking between the teenagers, who shared a look, deciding on telling him or not.

"𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃. Sam say hi." Jade Fier said, pointing at a looking zombie Samantha Fraser, who was tied in a fast-food thingy.

"Okay. Okay, okay. Okay! Cool. There's a half-possessed tied-up white girl, that's the other white chick's girlfriend. Cool. See? I told you that you were a lesbian, it was pretty obvious." Martin Franklin started to ramble nervously, making Josh Johnson and Jade share a look before their attention went to Deena Johnson, who put some things on the floor, putting her hand on the counter, before using it as support to get to Martin, and the teenagers' side.

"I need you to stay calm, alright? I promise we got this all under control." Josh tried to assure Martin, who still looked nervous as hell.

"Jade, Blake said to help her and C. Berman with some shit," Deena said, looking between the four that were on her side.

"Oh, okay. You can handle this, Josh." Jade said, smiling with a thumbs up, before doing what Deena did, but instead to get to Josh and Martin's side, it was towards Ziggy Berman and Blake Fier's side. Jade picks up the things that Deena left on the ground, walking towards Ziggy and Blake.

Jade went to Blake's side, seeing how Christine was slowly walking to the tree, where her girlfriend and her sister died, and she did once if it wasn't for the asshole of Sheriff Nicholas Goode.

"There it is! Go, go!" Cindy yelled at the three of them, and they quickly started digging when they got to the hanging tree. "Here?" "Yes!"

"You bled on the bone," Cindy said, catching the attention of the others. "They're after you." Riley and Alex shared a look at that. "Get ready to run with Alex. Riley, please help me." She begged towards Riley who only nodded her head as Alex shook hers.

"I'm sorry..." Alex whispered towards Ziggy, who was being stabbed by Rooker as Alex was being stabbed by Lane, both steps coughing blood. "For what?" Ziggy asked, confused, as her breath hitched every time Rooker hit her in the stomach. "For ruining everything." She said as she put her hand at the level of Ziggy's face, Ziggy understood and linked their hands together, as well as Cindy did with Riley.

Christine gasped as the Fier sisters went to her side, Blake to Christine's left, and Jade to her right. The three of them looked at the tree, the tree where important people in their life died, as well as in this mall.

"This is it." Blake sighed, remembering when the Sheriff went to her house, telling her about her cousin's death when he knew why she died. He sacrificed her.

"Yep," Christine said, taking in a big breath, before leaving the Fier sisters, leaving them with their thoughts of the 1666 dream.

"Hang them!" The crowd shouted, and the twins didn't know if Emma or Anne or Grace Miller or even Mr. Wright were one of them. Even Thomas was part of the screams, making the twins' heartbreak by seeing their stepbrother yell at Elijah to hang them, his stepsisters.

"Do you think they deserved it?" Blake asked, staring blankly at the tree that was a witness to the homophobic people of 1666, what if people do that to them?

"No." Jade's reply surprised Blake as she looked over at her. "They just loved someone; they didn't commit a crime."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐃-𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋. Jade Fier perfumed herself with one of those perfumes, failing to see Blake Fier's presence, that looked at her weirdly. Why is she perfuming herself when Killers are literally after us? Blake thought to herself, raising an eyebrow at how much perfume Jade perfumed herself.

"Are you, like, okay?" Blake Fier asked, surprising Jade as she gasped, putting the perfume down. Jade cleared her throat, shaking her head a bit fast. "Mhm." Blake hummed, looking over at the tables in the food court, remembering the place where Heather Watkins died, her sister, or cousin.

"Don't worry, you'll avenge her now," Jade said, standing up, and looking up at the tables too. Blake smirked, trying to see Goode's face when some lesbians kill him, meanwhile, his family killed some lesbians to protect his curse.

"Yeah, we'll kill that motherfucker. Oh, here, Josh gave me these." Blake said, getting on track as she extended some headlamps. Jade smiled, remembering that one time when Simon Kalivoda tried to un-disturb their ancestor's graves.

"So, let's un-disturb it! Just put the bones back, rebury them, and put them to rest!" Simon said, Deena and Blake sighed. I told you his plans suck. "That's the stupidest thing you've said today, Simon," Blake said, looking at Simon angrily. She was not going to waste her time un-disturbing some witches' graves. "That's genius!" Josh said, making Blake look at him like he was one of the Shadyside freaks. They heard another noise, and while Simon was going said that he got that idea from some horror or suspense movie or series. "We're sorry," Simon said crouching down to the ground, Jade looked at him with a frown as Kate Schmidt and Deena looked at each other.

They both missed them. Sure, Jade barely meets them, but she owes a lot to Simon. If it wasn't for me, probably Jade would still think that Samantha Fraser liked Deena, and wouldn't dare to confess. And Blake owed a lot to Kate, she was the one that made Blake realize her feelings for Deena. But they both wished that they were there to be happy for them, saying that it was about time for them to get together.

"Let's go kill this homophobic asshole," Blake said, smiling as she passed her hand around Jade's shoulders, Jade smiled as she was dragged to the tree, seeing how much started walking towards it.

They were going to avenge it, no matter what it takes.