𝐥𝐱. 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓-𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄. There were a lot of graves there, Simon Kalivoda, Kate Schmidt's, Heather Watkins', Alexandra Fier's, Riley Fier's, Cindy Berman's (with a heart shape between them), and a bunch more. They thought that they didn't need a lovely memorial, they needed a proper burial. Blake sniffed as she stood up, Deena's arm wrapping around her shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't end this when you were alive. But I hope you know that I will never forget any of you. You will always be in my damn heart. And I hope you know that." Blake said, smiling as her nose was red thanks to the crying. Deena smiled softly, putting her head on Blake's hair.

Friendship is a divine relationship. They don't have similarities in blood, but still, that person cares for you. Irrespective of all differences, a friend chooses you, understands you, and supports you. Kate & Simon choose Blake, choose to understand her, to support her no matter what. And even though a life without a friend is merely empty, Blake knows that neither Kate nor Simon would want Blake to cry, they'll probably already scold her without Blake noticing.

Blake's eyes wandered until they landed on Emmeline Fier, a ghost of hers. Emma smiled at Blake, bending down, meaning that she was grateful that she pulled her sisters out of their misery.

Sarah, Taylor, and Florence Fier meant the world to Emmeline, they lived together, they fought, they laughed, they cried, and they supported each other. They didn't always show the love, that they had in their insides. To the younger Fier, Emmeline was like an angel, with love that always glows. To each other, they were one of the greatest gifts their hearts will know.

Blake smiled softly when Emmeline was startled by Florence before Constance and Abigail Berman joined in. Abigail and Emmeline ran into the woods, but Constance gave Florence a white rose, and Florence accepted it gratefully, before grabbing on Constance's hand, following their older sister.

Constance and Florence never got the chance to live that happily ever after they always talked about, but now, they were free. Free to do whatever they want, to not have to hear people's homophobic comments. Now, they could be the Constance and Florence they talked about, forever.

Blake's eyes widened a bit when she saw her mother, Alex, running away from Riley and Cindy, who tried to capture her. Blake tried to hide her watery eyes when Heather was now touching her shoulders, while she moved Blake like a telescope, showing off the playful glare on Kate and Simon's faces.

"Thank you." Heather, Kate, and Simon ran off, laughing their asses off, as Blake looked over at the voice, looking at Sarah and Taylor, who were sitting peacefully on a rock. "For setting us free."

"Blake?" Deena shook Blake's shoulders, making her go to reality as she looked at her, confused. "Are you okay? You zoned out for a pretty long time, more than a normal person." Deena looked worried but got surprised when she got pulled in for a hug, Blake crying.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just happy," Blake said, smiling as the tears wetted her cheeks.

Blake Fier and Deena Johnson. Even at first, they didn't want to admit each other's feelings, trying to hide them away, but that only made it grow. Who would know that trying to stop some curse would bring your crush, that you didn't even know was your crush, to like you back? If someone of the future would have told Blake Fier that Deena Johnson was going to be her girlfriend, she would laugh in their faces, saying that she had a girlfriend. But who cares about the past now? You could bet that Kate was the happiest person alive, knowing that her best friend finally found the happiness she didn't have with her. If they were both happy, who cares what everyone thinks?

Author's note!
If you haven't noticed, this is the final!  But I hope you liked this, I enjoyed right this! So, for now, goodbye!