𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍-𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑, 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄. Alexandra Fier shushed Christine Berman as she heard someone enter the bathroom, knowing it was Sheila, Ziggy only nodded as she held the rope tight in her chest, while Don't Leave Me This Way was playing in the bathroom.

"Will! This is too cute. Could have done it in your bunk, but I guess this is kind of hot." Alex heard Sheila say, she made a grimace at the thought of William Goode and Sheila having sex, making Ziggy laugh a bit low. The door of the bathroom was heard open, making Alex and Ziggy more excited as they waited. Sheila grabbed a paper with her name on it when she opened it, 'LOOK UP. XOXO -THE WITCHES' was read, and when Sheila looked up, Ziggy pulled the rope, making the insects fall on Sheila.

Alex and Ziggy ran out of the bathroom stall laughing their ass off as they ran out of the bathroom, hearing Sheila's scream. Alex locked the door, putting a screwdriver, she found, on the lock so Sheila stayed there. They both ran into the Science & Nature room, both still laughing.

"Did you fucking hear her? She sounded like a frog!" Alex mocked Sheila, as Ziggy mocked one of her screams, making them both laugh as they were in front of each other now.

"Who knew my girlfriend was so interested in just one night?" Ziggy asked playfully as she wrapped her arms around Alex's neck.

"Huh? I thought I was interested in you every fucking day." Alex said, faking being hurt, but she burst out of laughter with Ziggy, for them to kiss her lips.

"A little secret," Ziggy said, pulling away, catching the attention of the Fier. "I prefer doing this idea with you instead of doing this idea with that Goode," Ziggy said smirking, Alex laughed as tugged one of Ziggy's hairs behind her ear.

"I know. You don't have to tell me." Alex said with a smirk, Ziggy pulled away, pushing her playfully.

After a few minutes, they were asking themselves questions, just for fun as they saw the animals in the room.

"Next question," Ziggy said, as Sweet Jane played over the stereo, Alex looked at her while she was playing with her jeans. "Why were you in the park that night?" Ziggy asked, sitting next to Alex. "Why was Alex fucking Fier in the park at noon?" Ziggy asked the question better, Alex seemed uncomfortable a bit, so Ziggy instantly regretted it. "You don't have to —"

"Don't worry about it," Alex reassured her, smiling softly at her. Alex took a deep breath before answering. "As you know that same fucking night, my parents died. Riley went with her friends to get high so she will forget about it. Tommy went toward his friends to find something to distract him. I was alone, with no one to comfort me, so I just went to the park." She said, remembering how she wasn't as crushed by her parents' death as Riley and Tommy but was still hurt by it. "Remembering all the memories I had with my mother..." She said, remembering her memories.

'I don't want the same thing that happened to your aunt to happen to you.' A dirty blonde woman said, grabbing a little brunette girl, she just smiled at her, the woman smiling back a bit.

'You can't have friends, nor lovers! They will die with you!' The same dirty blonde woman yelled at her daughter, as tears formed in her blue eyes of the child. 'I just want you to not blame yourself...'

She remembered how every night, she cried while her mother just listened to her cries, feeling worse about pressuring her daughter, but it was for her good.

'Who was that?' The dirty blonde woman asked, seeing how Alex said goodbye to someone, Alex lowered her head, and the woman already knew the answer. 'What did I tell you about having friends?'

"She was an awful mother to me, she was always pressuring me into not doing this, doing this. So, when her death came, I didn't feel sad, I just felt sad for Tommy's dad, the only one who was there for me when I needed it, well, just like Tommy and Riley, but mostly him." Alex said, now remembering the memories she had with her stepdad, he was always comforting her every time her mother pressured her more as well as he went to comfort his wife. "But then, Ziggy fucking Berman appeared." She said, now looking at Ziggy with a smile on her face.

Ziggy smiled softly at her, but before doing anything else, they heard a scream, making them look outside, they looked at each other and then sprinted their way towards the scream.