𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞

Actors of Chapters 47-48:

Emmeline FierMaría Pedraza Morillo

Anne FierMargot Robbie

Abigail BermanHannah Marks

Lizzie SchmidtJulie Anne San Jose

Isaac Kalivoda Charlie Plummer

Hannah MillerCaylee Cowan

Amelia Wright Francesca Hayward

𝐃𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒. Not every person in Union had dry tears, mourning for the Fier sisters' death like Anne Fier, Emmeline Fier, Abigail Berman, Lizzie Schmidt, Isaac Kalivoda, Amelia Wright, Hannah Miller, and Mad Thomas. Yeah, you heard me, Mad fucking Thomas. The same whore that was yelling at Elijah Goode, Caleb, and Solomon Goode to hang his stepsisters, also had dry tears in his dirty face, mourning for his stepsisters. Even though he preferred Union over the witches, he still cried, he cried for being a bad stepbrother, and he regretted shouting orders to hang them towards the Goode brothers, he could be better, but after Florence's death, he just blamed the first person the Union thought. The Fier twins.

If I could count, I could say that between them, the most that had cried were probably Anne, Emmeline, Hannah, and Amelia. The four of them lost something special in their life. Anne lost her twins, someone she loved just like her younger daughter, Florence. She couldn't see another image of them, except Florence without her beautiful eyes, and Sarah and Taylor choking, fighting for their life. Emmeline lost her sisters, she felt useless. Useless because she couldn't do anything, she just stood there, watching, and hearing how her twin sisters were choked, and how Florence didn't have her eyes, while the white rose was still in her fingers. Hannah lost her first love. She didn't think she would love someone like she did to Sarah, she was too kind, too beautiful, too... everything someone could ever wish for. And she wished every day that she would have died with her, saying their last I love you before the air went out of their lungs. But no, Sarah didn't want that, and it looked like the Fiers always had what they wanted. Amelia also loses her first love. Taylor was someone so special to her, she could always count on Taylor when her father was drunk, and she just needed someone to rant to, and she loved how Taylor would listen to every word, not even interrupting. Amelia could always count on her, in every form, she could always count on her. But Taylor took that to an extreme level, sacrificing herself for Amelia when the curly hair didn't ask for it. She was furious at herself and at her first love.

Anne started not looking for Grace Miller, fighting for her love, she didn't do that, and Grace found it strange. Emmeline always found comfort in Abbi's arms, just like her twins knew so. Abigail always had open arms for her girlfriend and future wife. Lizzie always had her five best friends to count on, they always visited the Fier's graves, saying how much they missed them, and how much Lizzie would have wished that the full moon would always be raised that day. Isaac was upset, blaming himself for their deaths, cleaning the horses' excrement wasn't fun without the twins always teasing him about it, and he wished that they weren't considered witches when they were the nicest persons Isaac has met. Hannah never talked to her mother, she didn't blame herself, but she didn't forgive her also, thanks to her homophobia, Hannah couldn't spend her moments with Sarah with love, no, it was with fear that Grace would catch them. Amelia rarely got out of her room, her father didn't care, he was still a perverted drunk, and he didn't surpass Henry's death, so Amelia only got out when there wasn't food, or she was obligated to do some morning chores. Mad Thomas still drank, thinking that maybe, when he woke up from his drunkenness', the twins would be there with their hands on their hips, already preparing a long scolding for Thomas. Neither of them could surpass the witches' death, and everyone had their way to deal with the pain.