𝐱𝐯. 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

"𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐒." Sheriff Nicholas Goode said, pressing a recording button. Blake Watkins didn't want to be alone, so when the sheriffs saw this, they decided to interview the both of them together, it was much easier. "Sunday, October 2nd, 1994. Want to tell me what happened." Sheriff Goode said, his gaze going toward the brunette and the blonde, one with puffy eyes while the other looked like they were about to cry.

"We were picking up Sam's prescription," Blake answered with a hoarse voice, she had been crying so much that even her voice didn't want to help her to hide her pain. "And the lights went out. It was pitch black." Blake continued, playing with her greenish jacket, pulling the sleeves to hide her bandaged hands.

"We couldn't see anything." Deena Johnson continued for Blake, who just looked like her mind trailed off to Kate Schmidt and Simon Kalivoda, just imagining how much she could do, but she didn't, and they were dead thanks to that. "We ducked behind a counter." Deena continued while squeezing Blake's leg, giving her a type of comfort.

"We hid until it was over," Blake said not looking at the Sheriff, just looking at the ground.

"How'd you get that?" The Sheriff asked, referring to Deena's and Blake's wounds.

"I fell on some glass," Deena said, shrugging.

"I fell on some glass," Blake said, remembering how Ruby Lane cut her hand with her razor, and how Nightwing almost slashed her ankle off.

"Blake... They gave you a lot of stitches in your hand and ankle, that don't look like it was from glass." The Sheriff looked at the blonde who had puffy eyes, she still didn't want to believe that her two best friends died...

Blake didn't think that in just a few days she would lose the people she most cared about, Heather Watkins... Kate... Simon... And now she only had three of them, four counting the recruit of their team, Jade Morales. But she still missed them, her sister, her once lover girl, and the best friend she needed and wanted.

But she was still happy that she still had her best friend (and probably her lover girl), her own Sir Silence, her literal ghost friend, and her skinny lover friend. Deena, Josh, Sam, and Jade, she was their new friends, and even though she missed her other best friends, Blake knew that they wouldn't like her crying if they didn't die.

"I fell and twisted my ankle; it was pitch black, so I didn't see what I fell on. And I already told you, I fell on some glass, that's why I have stitches in my hand..." Blake lied, but if she told the Sheriff the truth he would not believe him. The Sheriff hummed, not buying it, Blake glanced at him, he didn't sound so agitated knowing that two teenagers died.

"I'll tell you what the facts tell me. The junkies —" Sheriff Goode said but got quickly cut off by Deena.

"Kate and Simon?" Deena asked, confused and surprised.

"They weren't junkies. They were my friends." Blake said, frowning, looking at the Sheriff angrily.

"They're to blame for everything. That feels too easy to me. But that's the story this department will go with unless you can help me to see it differently." Was he manipulating the girls so they can say what happened? Yeah, and they knew so.

"Another Shadyside tragedy," Deena said, followed by Blake.

"An underprivileged overachiever girl with bright prospects. A guy who's been supporting his family alone since he was 15. Both succumb to the quick cash of drugs. Fits the narrative, right?" Blake said disgusted at the Sheriff's behavior.

"Nice and neat," Deena said too disgustedly.

"You two came here for my help. I should have listened to both of you. I'm sorry. I'm listening now." The Sheriff said, lowering his voice at them, Blake and Deena looked at each other before they looked over at him.

"But there's nothing else to say," Blake said, shrugging.

"Do you want your friends going down for this?" Sheriff Goode said, sighing.

"No," Deena said.

"But they're dead," Blake said, not letting the tears fall again.

Josh Johnson, Jade, and Samantha Fraser were waiting for Deena and Blake after getting an interview, the Sheriff getting nothing out of them. Jade was in one of the chairs in front of the desk with her hand intertwined with Sam's.

"Hey, white chick." Jade's attention went to the guy who just told her that he was the guy who was dragged through the mall massacre. "Help me? The other fat boy didn't want to." He said referring to his restraints and Josh. Jade ignored him. "Ah, okay. I'm the bad guy for being here. That also makes you a villain, little woman."

She felt a little guilty, it was not his fault for the mall shit, the witches were. She looked around the desk, finding a paperclip, she took it and handed it to him, hiding it with a cough.

"Now we help criminals?" Sam asked with a playful smile.

"It's not his fault," Jade said, shrugging with a playful smile.

"Let's go." Jade heard Deena say she was already outside with Blake, the Sheriff standing behind them.

Jade got up from her seat, but before she left, the boy who she just helped stopped her.

"I owe you." He said, handing Jade a card. Martin...

"Anything comes to you, call me." the Sheriff said to Johnson and Watkins. They left; Jade still had Sam's hand entwined with hers. When both the blonde and brunette girls went outside they saw Sam's mother, and Jade let go of Sam's hand when she saw Sam's mother, her homophobic mother.

"Samantha!" She said as she grabbed her arm.

"So, I guess I'll..." Jade said as she put her hands in my pants pockets, catching the attention of the Frasers. "...see you tomorrow?"

Sam turned to look at her mother, then looked at Jade.

"No." She said, making Jade a little sad until she approached her. "See you tonight." And she kissed Jade, her lips still tasting like very juicy fruit, Jade loved the taste of her lips, she was going to be addicted to it.

She smiled at Jade, before leaving with her mother. Jade left the place, seeing Blake waiting for Jade.

"Hi, I was waiting for you," Blake said a little uncomfortable as she had something in her hands. "I just want you to know that I'm very happy about your new relationship with Sam, you two look happy, Kate will be happy for you," Blake said to take what was in her jacket. "So, say hi to... Kate..." She said, extending the little black cat, Jade's eyes widened. "I named her the girl I once loved... My once lover girl..."