𝐥𝐯. 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇. With their hands still linked, they slowly started to look for Sheriff Nicholas Goode, to end this madness. They were still alert, looking around for anyone who would suddenly enter the room, while at the same time, they were alert for Nick, who knows what that fucker can do.

Their eyes wandered to the floor, where blood was leaving a trail, and Blake Fier and Jade Fier would guess that this was the Meeting House in 1666, where Sarah Fier and Taylor Fier tried to save themselves, only digging a much larger hole. And it could be confirmed, when there was a grille on the floor, because it was the same spot where Sarah and Taylor kicked the wood to feel the fresh air, and now they were going towards it.

Blake quickly opened the grille, throwing the metal away as she and Jade looked at the dirt, fearing the worst. Blake helped Jade get inside, and Jade did the same to Blake, helping her get inside the grille.

And this moment, they were thankful to Josh Johnson for giving them headlamps. They put it around their heads, turning it on, before they slowly crawled their way inside the Devil's Mark, where Anne Fier died, stabbed multiple times in this Mark, and where Riley Fier and Cindy Berman just figured out that they were always in love with each other, it was just some comphet season.

"Goode!" Jade called for him, trying to see through the dark path. There wasn't an answer, so they kept looking out for the Goode.

"Nick!" Blake called. Their blades were up to their mouth level, fearing the worst as they looked left and right, up and down, everywhere. A certain place in the cave gave them memories of how Sarah and Taylor tried to get away from Solomon Goode, who just cut Sarah's hand and Taylor's eye, the wicked hand and the wicked eye. Their heads looked everywhere, hearing grunts not far away alerted them, but they got their guard down when they saw no one, probably it was just their imagination.

This whole cave reminded me of Sarah & Taylor; it is where they died. So, it wasn't a surprise to them, when another spot reminded them of the dream, of how Sarah tripped and Taylor tried to help her twin sister. They slowly walked into the spot, not making the same mistake as Sarah, tripping.

"Nick!" Blake called again, her hand around her mouth. Simon Kalivoda always does that, putting his hands around his mouth. If he was here, he would probably be praying that Blake comes out alive, while Kate Schmidt tries to comfort him, her being worried as well. "Nick!" Blake kept calling, her blade still at the level of her mouth as she looked around, just like Jade.

"Solomon forged this place with nothing but words and stone! Awakening this power from the depths of the Earth. He extended his hand to the darkness for my family, for me!" Nick kept yelling, sounding not far away. But both, Jade and Blake, grimaced disgust when they stepped on some slimy shit on the ground. "300 years it's lived, grown." The Fier's eyes shot up, gasping when they saw that slimy heart that Riley, Cindy, and Alice Hart, once found. "We've cultivated it. We've sacrificed for it! And you two think you can stop it?"

"Why are you mad, Nick?" Jade asked, the back of her palm in her nose, to get the smell out of it. "Are you scared that, when your family has killed gay Fier, like literally, are you scared that you will die by some lesbians?" Jade asked, mocking Nick with a smug smile.

"Don't worry, Nick. With how slow and painful your death is going to be, even if your afterlife you're going to remember that some lesbians ended your little firstborn to firstborn bullshit." Blake mocked Nick back, but what they didn't notice was the grunts that came faster, but when Blake and Jade looked, Samantha Fraser was already pushing them at the wall, making both of them grunt.