𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

"𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐇?"

"Amelia?" They both called their names in confusion as they saw Hannah Miller and Amelia Wright on the floor, looking like a homeless girl.

Hannah and Amelia immediately shot their heads out, worried by the presence of the Fier twins. Sarah Fier went towards Hannah, while Taylor Fier went to Amelia, both of them worried by their looks.

"What have they done to you?" Sarah asked in concern, seeing the chains on Hannah's body, Taylor didn't ask, she just tugged at the chains, seeing if she could take them out.

"You can't..." Amelia whispered, looking at Taylor's action of trying to take out the chains, Taylor sighed, giving up as she looked at Amelia for any harmful wounds. "I'm fine..."

"I and Amelia are to hang on the morrow," Hannah said, loud enough for the twins to hear, Taylor quickly looked over at Hannah with fear in her widened eyes. "And if neither of you doesn't flee, you two will too," Hannah warned the twins, who looked more concerned and scared by Hannah's words.

"Listen to us. You both need to run." Amelia warned the twins, mostly towards Taylor, but Hannah nodded her head, saying it to Sarah.

"No, I won't leave you," Sarah said only to Hannah now.

"No, no, I... I can't leave you." Taylor said only to Amelia now, tears forming in both of their eyes.

"You must!" Hannah demanded.

"You need to!" Amelia demanded, for then, to sit on the floor, being followed by the twins as if it was a spell.

"This is our fault anyway," Hannah said, Hannah and Amelia taking the blame, they didn't talk much, but now that they even told each other what happened in the woods, they concluded that it was their fault.

"We led the Devil here," Amelia said, putting her head on Taylor's shoulder, she shook her head, remembering Solomon's words.

"That is not how it works, Amelia, Hannah. You do not summon the Devil by chance. You have to make a choice." Taylor explained, repeating Solomon's words as she caressed Amelia's curly hair.

"Don't you see? It doesn't matter if we did it or not. They think we're guilty, so we are." Hannah said towards the twins, as Amelia cried silently on her shoulder, both twins shared a look, coming to a realization.

"You're right," Sarah said, pausing to sit down. "Everyone believes we've done it. So, what difference does it make if we do now?" Sarah suggested to her twin, who nodded her head as Amelia took out her head from Taylor's shoulder.

"What are you saying?" Amelia asked in confusion.

"We will go back to the Widow. We will make a deal with the Devil." Taylor explained, Sarah, nodding along as the other two's eyes widened, Sarah seeing this got closer to Hannah.

"Perhaps that can save us."

"But the Devil... Are you mad?" Hannah asked as if Sarah and Taylor were the darkness upon the land.

"We don't fear the Devil. Hannah, Amelia, we fear the neighbor who would accuse us. We fear the mother and father that would let their daughters hang. We fear Union." Sarah answered, Taylor, nodding along as she caressed Amelia's cheeks.

"They lead us like lambs to the slaughter and expect us to just follow. Well, they will see... We are no lamb."

"Sarah Fier! Taylor Fier! Come out!" A man shouted, his voice sounding far.