𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 #𝟐

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐒, 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎, 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐔𝐎.

"A few months ago, my brother Timothy had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested too much of a... certain substance," Simon Kalivoda explained to the group, as he searched back for medications and then put them in front of them. "He was dead... for... two minutes. But..." He made a few drum sounds and then pointed at Jade Morales and Samantha Fraser. "We got him back!" he said enthusiastically, something that doesn't quite match his near-death story.

"Kate." Deena Johnson called out to her, catching her attention. "It's time for your close-up."

Kate Schmidt took the medicines and took them out in a specific order.

"You need to take these in order," Simon explained, pointing to the medications. "Pile one takes the edge off." He said, pointing out some pink medications with some green ones. "You're going to feel like you're being fucked by a unicorn." Blake Watkins looked at him with a frown like almost everyone, except Kate who was concentrating on the medications. "Pile two is going to bring your core temp way down." He said with some medications of two colors, yellow and green, with some of a lighter green. "You may feel slightly sick. Now, you need to take a five-minute interval between pile two and pile three. That's important, okay?" He said with some medicines of two colors, white and red, with dark green ones. "Pile three brings you down and out, so you have to take that ' take five ' or it's all going to go to shit!"

"How many do we have?" Blake asked, extending some sticks of epinephrine.

"Tons. Like a thousand."

"Wait. EpiPens?" Jade and Deena asked at the same time.

"Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline. This is what brings her back. This is Jesus!" Simon yelled, making Sam's breathing unsteady.

Now, as a distraction, they all had Sam's blood in the middle of our chests, an X literally, all except Sam and Jade, who will stay here, one to take medication and the other to give it to them.

"Do you want to do this?" Deena asked worriedly, as she gave Blake Sam's blood on her colored shirt like the others, Deena already had one. "You have an injured ankle."

It was true, the son of a bitch Nightwing had almost cut off her foot if it wasn't that she fell because of it. Now she has a half ankle.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine, Deena." Blake tried to reassure Deena as she put her hand on her shoulder.

Blake turned to look at Kate, she was giving her a signal to do THAT now, she shook her head as discreetly as she could. Deena shook her head too, seeing Sam doing the same thing as Kate. Deena seemed to want to say something but fell silent.

Kate and Sam looked at each other, doing signals that Simon didn't understand or Josh Johnson did as both girls understood each other. They like each other! Dumbass girls. Kate and Sam thought as they both grinned at each other.

"We got backdoor patrol," Simon ordered, confused by Sam and Kate's behavior, as Blake walked, more or less, elsewhere, away from Sam and Jade.

Blake went into a corridor where there were some tools, she was looking at them, looking for a weapon to defend herself from those sons of bitches, all while she still had her skateboard in her hands, she still can't remember how the fuck she brought it with her but here it is.