𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒' 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃. "Who else knows about this?" Solomon Goode asked, Taylor Fier frowned, as Sarah Fier looked a bit off guard by the question.

"No one," Sarah said, shaking her head as Taylor looked suspiciously at Solomon. Why would he ask that of all questions?

"Solomon!" The suspicion of Taylor was left in her mind as Caleb's voice called for the Goode, making the twins' breath hitch in their throat as they hid out of the villagers' sight.

"Go! Go quickly! Hide!" Solomon demanded, desperation of his voice as he heard his name being called closer. They quickly hid in a room of Solomon's house, trying their best to not make noise.

Slowly, they sat on the floor, the grip of their intertwined hands growing more harder as fear and panic went through their body. The voices of the villagers were muffled, but they still could be heard.

"We're looking for Sarah and Taylor Fier." The twins' heard Caleb's muffled voice.

"There's no one here but me." A muffled Solomon said.

"Then we're free to search." The twins' shared a look, more fear going through their bodies as they could see in their minds what would happen if they found them, how they would hang them for something they didn't do.

They could hear the argument between Caleb and Solomon, how they started a little fight, but their minds wanted to find somewhere else to hide, they weren't safe in that room.

Their eyes wandered to a little door that was in Solomon's back room, they shared a look before Sarah opened it. They saw the dark path, they shared a look before Sarah crawled inside, Taylor following behind.

It took them a few seconds to crawl into the destination of the tunnel, it looked like it was an underground tunnel, and the shadows of Solomon and Caleb could be seen. They both gasped softly when they both touched a pig's head. If they were scared because of the Union, they were just as scared to see this stuff that it was in the underground tunnel.

Another tunnel could be seen, the twins shared a look again, before they entered, crawling their way inside. This tunnel took them a bit longer to get to its destination, but they did. Their eyes widened as they saw the things in this tunnel, there was a torch, right in the middle of the cave with a mark.

Sarah took another torch that was beside them, while Taylor walked slowly towards the other torch in the middle of a mark. Sarah lightened her torch with the fire of the one in the center, all while they looked at the mark, at the bloody mark and the dead animal head that was in front of it, making Taylor go to Sarah's side in disgust. If you dipped your hand in the mark, you could see that it had blood, and it didn't look like animal blood, it looked like human blood.

The book. The book was there, the pages, everything that they read in the Widow Mary Lane's house, it was there. The same cursed words were written, the same words that made Widow almost cut them, the same words they thought would save them. Their eyes widened in realization, as they shared a look, both of them thinking the same, thinking the same about Solomon.

Their widened eyes went slowly to the footsteps that were heard, seeing Solomon crawling in the place, seeing the twins beside the book, beside the Devil book. They stood up; their linked hands were the only thing that made them not shake in fear.

He did it. He killed Widow Lane. He stole the book. He killed those children. He cursed Cyrus Miller. He said those cursed words of that Devil Book. He... killed Florence.

"You!" Sarah exclaimed, realization hitting her as Taylor couldn't believe it. "It's you!" Sarah yelled, her face changing from Jade Fier to herself, the same happened to Taylor, her face changed from Blake Fier to herself, fear written on their faces.

Solomon was one of the fading steps because he stole the Widow's book. He was the one, not Mad Thomas or Caleb, it was him.

"It's you..." Taylor whispered slowly, not even believing her words. Their friend, the one they thought they could trust was the Killer. He killed their youngest sister, Florence. He wasn't backing up Emma, he was backing himself, so one suspected him. It was all him.

"I'm still me," Solomon said, trying to reason with the sisters, but one was angry at Solomon while the other was disappointed at the Goode. "I've always been me. Only I've grown tired of watching fortune turn a blind eye to me." Solomon said, thinking that with that, the twins wouldn't look at him the way they are looking.

"How could you?" Sarah asked, disbelief in her voice as she dragged Taylor far away from Solomon, the one Taylor trusted.

"How could I what? Take what we all want? What we all came here for?" Solomon said, trying to get close to the twins as they tried to get away from Solomon. "Power, prosperity, legacy. Consider Sarah & Taylor... a single soul... Just one." Solomon said, walking slowly towards the graves, one saying the name of Hannah's dad, of Pastor Cyrus Miller, the one Taylor made him headless.

"Pastor Miller," Sarah whispered his name, finally understanding that the Pastor's weird actions were because of him, because of Solomon bloody Goode.

"And in return... what no amount of praying could ever bring. One person every few years seems like a small price to pay." As Taylor's head lowered, it quickly shot up as she looked at Solomon in disbelief, tears forming in her eyes.

"One person? A small price?" Taylor said, disbelief in her voice as she couldn't believe Solomon's words. Sarah looked at her twin, seeing the tears that wanted to break free, Solomon's eyes also went to Taylor, him listening to her. "It wasn't just a person, Solomon. They were kids... You killed Florence! And for you, it is just a small price!? Florence did nothing! She just wanted to live happily ever after with Constance!" Taylor yelled, angrily as angry tears rolled down her pale cheeks.

"Well... I guess it is a good thing that they died together.." Solomon said, shrugging.

"No... You gave them faith that we or them will forgive you for... They had a future planned together, but now those are just... imagined plans because you killed them! They died with their hands linked, but their faith wasn't." Taylor said, still not believing Solomon's words, any of it, but now she was just angry.

She wasn't disappointed, she was angry, Solomon killed her sister. Solomon made the Fier's life a living hell thanks to him. All this hell happened, thanks to him.

It was all him.

Author's note!
Y'all going to be surprised by what I'm planning to write, oh, and that also goes for Fear Street 1994 Part Two, y'all going to be surprised >:).