𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬

"𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄, 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒, 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐕𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐒. All players, cheer, and band attendance are mandatory." Blake Watkins sighed heavily as she looked at Deena Johnson, Deena looked at her and made a gun with her fingers and did as she shot herself.

I think that would be better than seeing those fake Sunnyvalers. If my attendance wasn't necessary... Blake thought looking still at Deena zoning out, but it looked like she was admiring Deena, making Kate Schmidt look in between the two girls.

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐒. She looked delighted, so Blake Watkins didn't care.

Blake watched Deena Johnson looking at them, Blake just gave her an awkward smile before Deena sighed and went to the back. She didn't know but Deena felt uncomfortable just looking at the couple, she thought it was because she missed Samantha Fraser.

Blake watched Deena put on Sam's headphones and ignore everyone around her, so Blake turned her attention to Kate Schmidt because Blake knew she wasn't going to talk to Deena as they always do on this type of field trip of these games.

After everyone was inside, the driver drove to the luckiest and richest fucking city on Earth, Sunnyvale.

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. I wanted to be here as a fan. Our Sunnyvale Devils and your Shadyside Witches throwing down some good old American football." Mayor William Goode was saying, that as Blake Watkins casually ignored him, Blake only stared at the Sunnyvale demons. She knew what the mayor was saying was just fake and was saying it because he was the mayor, he didn't give a shit about the victims. "Instead, I find myself here as a husband, a father, as a neighbor. And, yes, mayor of Sunnyvale."

"Doesn't it make you mad that the mayor just says it for his reputation?" Kate Schmidt asked, she was next to Blake, so Blake didn't have to turn around or anything, she just had to look to her left calmly and almost glare at Kate.

"No." Blake shrugged looking back at the mayor and the people beside him on the ground, Kate shrugged as well looking still at Blake.

"I'd be mad if he pretended to worry about my sister's death," Kate said, looking back at the mayor as Blake was already doing.

"What did you expect? He's a Sunnyvaler... He doesn't care about Shadyside, he just does it because it's his job." Blake said, glaring at the people talking or just the people who were beside each other on the ground with the mayor.