𝐥𝐢. 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦

"𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐑, 𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝟐𝟓𝟎." Martin Franklin explained his job, standing in front of the Gadzooks store, a store where Kate Schmidt and Blake Fier used to go, a lot. "This is the Cadillac of store gates. Now, the 250 prevents your standard smash-and-grab, graffiti, all while complying with the 70% visibility ordinance. The best part..." Martin continued, before opening the gadzooks gate with some key he had. "Easy to operate," Martin said with a proud smirk on his face, that made Jade Fier chuckle under her breath.

"And we can rig them for quick release?" Josh Johnson asked Martin. Josh was tense, but who could blame him? They're about to kill the Sheriff, while some Killers are going to be after them at the same time.

"Little grease, these things go down faster than a Sunnyvale cheerleader," Martin said, giving a wink to Christine Berman, who rolled her eyes, as well as Deena Johnson, but Blake just looked over at Jade with a smug smirk on her face.

"I feel offended, I'm a Sunnyvale cheerleader," Jade muttered loud enough, crossing her arms, giving a glare of daggers to Martin, who gulped at her glare.

"Uh, well, it doesn't count on Lesbian cheerleaders." Martin corrected himself with a smile. Blake didn't hold her laugh, and she laughed, bending down as she leaned on her knees.

"How do you even know I'm a lesbian?" Jade asked, giving a glare to the laughing Blake, Deena helping Blake to catch her breath.

"Isn't it obvious?" Martin asked, raising his eyebrow. Deena snorted, earning a glare from Jade, as she scoffed.

"Whatever, so, Blake and Jade are the targets now, so the Killers will go after Blake's and Jade's blood just like they did with Sam. And then we use that to lure them into the stores, and then..." Josh changed the subject, trailing off, and Martin took the clue to show the demonstration, closing again the gadzooks' gate.

"Welcome to the clink, motherfucker." Martin cursed to an invisible person, making Blake and Jade smirk, before their smile faded, looking over at Josh.

"The Killers will be locked up, then it's us versus Goode," Josh said, smiling softly as he shrugged.

"Okay, sure, awesome, but then what?" Deena asked, catching everyone's attention. "How do we take out Goode?" Deena explained her question more, looking worriedly at her if-you-could-call-girlfriend, who grabbed her hand, giving her an assured smile.

"Are y'all serious about this?" Martin asked, pointing at everyone. Jade rolled her eyes, looking annoyedly at Martin.

"Yeah, we are, dude."

"Once they're down, how quickly can we get the gates back open?" Christine asked all of a sudden, catching everyone's attention as they looked towards the Tick Tock Tavern that Ziggy was looking at.

"Well, that depends, but —" Martin tried to answer, but was soon cut off by Jade.

"Why would we want to do that?" Jade asked Christine, a memory replayed in her mind.

"What's that?" Alex Fier asked, seeing the red paint and bucket, Ziggy Berman smiled at her before answering. "We're going to Carrie this bitch."

"We'll Carrie him."