𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒, 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐊 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑. The Fier sisters grimaced in disgust as people were already kissing. Emmeline Fier was in a wooden seat, giving Abigail Berman a liquor, Emmeline chuckled as she saw how Abigail reacted to her first drink. "Is your first drink, huh?" Emma concluded, earning a nudge from Abbi, who didn't answer the question when another voice was heard.

"Full moon rises." Lizzie Schmidt said towards them, Isaac Kalivoda not far behind, listening, she then extended the 8 berries, the others having a smile on their faces. Emma and Abbi shared a look before all of them formed a circle around the berries, everyone shared a look for then to Lizzie take a berry, then Isaac, then Abbi, then Emma, then Sarah Fier, then Hannah Miller, then Amelia Wright, then Taylor Fier, everyone eating the berries in an instant as they took it.

The effect came the instant they ate them, feeling as if they were drunk without drinking any liquor. Their vision was unfocused, but they didn't care about that. In a split second, Emma and Abbi were already dancing, no one cared, they thought they were just friends dancing. Amelia and Taylor were laughing as they did an attempt at dancing, just stumbling into each other's arms. Sarah and Hannah just circled the fire, looking into each other's eyes with love, until their moment was interrupted by Caleb.

"There's your kiss." The noise of a slap and the voice of Sarah caught the attention of Emma and Taylor as well as the others. They looked at how Sarah slapped Caleb, hearing gasps from others. "And if you're still so eager, I'm sure there's a mule tied up who will overlook your flaws in the dark," Sarah said to Caleb, everyone now noticing his obvious boner on his pants, earning a laugh from everyone.

Sarah grabbed Hannah's hand and left, as everyone still laughed at Caleb, for then Amelia to grab Taylor's hand, dragging her away. "Let's go," Emma whispered to Abbi, dragging her far away from Caleb's eagerness.

Sarah and Hannah giggled as they went far away from the fire, a bit of the fire still could be seen. "You're completely mad." Hannah teased Sarah, as they played around the trees.

"No... I'm just not afraid with you." Sarah answered Hannah's teasing or scolding, as she grabbed Hannah's extended hands, the blonde walking her to a rock in the place, twirling with a few giggles, but the giggles eased and now the only thing to be heard was their heavy breaths. "We should go back," Sarah said, looking over at the dull fire.

"Should we?" Hannah asked, taking out a flower from her flower crown, and putting it in Sarah's ear, Sarah smiled at the action.

Sarah gave a quick glaze to Hannah's lips for afterward to put a strand of her hair behind her ear, while the blonde looked at Sarah's lips as well. A few seconds took for them to crush their lips together, it looked like they fixed together perfectly, but before neither of them got lost in the kiss, Sarah pulled away.

"We can't. This is wrong." Sarah said Hannah knew it. She knew that this was wrong, kissing another woman is a sin in the settlement, but Hannah didn't care, she didn't care, she just wanted to love the one she loves.

"Doesn't feel wrong," Hannah said, but in the back of her head, she knew it was wrong, but she didn't care about the back of her head, she cared about the front of her head that said that this wasn't wrong, at all. When Hannah didn't hear any other complaints, she started trying to undo Sarah's corset. "Tell me to stop and I shall."