𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐜. 𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐎 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑.

"Come on, they're coming!" Deena Johnson urged Jade Morales.

"They're going to keep coming!" Kate Schmidt yelled back at Deena.

"We're fucked!" Simon Kalivoda yelled.

"No, no! We are not fucked!" Kate yelled.

"She's fucked." Blake Watkins said looking at Samantha Fraser, she looked at her surprised, but she knew she was right. "They're coming for her," Blake yelled, pointing at Sam. "If we put Sam in the hall, we end this now," Blake shouted.

"You're a monster!" Deena yelled at Blake, Blake almost feeling hurt by it.

"I'm being reasonable! We can't run anymore. A bullet won't stop them, fine. They're really strong. But we just tried to goddamn explode them, and that didn't work! I'm not going to sacrifice my life for you to go live your life with your princess in her fairy castle!" Blake yelled at Deena, moving a little closer to her.

"So, you're suggesting killing her?!" Deena yelled at Blake.

"Well, if that saves my friends and my lives, I would gladly do it!" Blake yelled back at her.

"I mean, that's not exactly what Blake said," Josh Johnson said. I guess he's on my side. Blake was surprised because she thought Josh will be on his sister's side.

"Oh, you're on her side!?" Deena said angrily to Josh.

"You'd let us all die to protect her. Look at this. Okay, all of this." Kate yelled as she grabbed Josh's backpack pulled out the news of the Shadyside Killers, and put it on the table. "Ruby Lane, dead. Milkman, dead! Every single one of those psychos." She threw the news on the ground. "This is the way. It's the only way."

They stayed silent until Blake spoke again.

"Sam's got to go," Blake said, looking at her. Jade hadn't said anything, but you could see from her face that she didn't agree with them either, she agreed with Deena.

"Are you kidding me?" The brunette finally spoke.

Blake did not want to kill Sam, but if Blake had to choose between her friends and her, obviously she would choose my friends. She doesn't know why Deena is protecting her she understands Jade is her best friend, but Sam is her ex, she hurt her by going to Sunnyvale. And is she protecting her because she still has feelings for her? Is she serious?

"Blake and Kate are right..." Sam said, after a few seconds, drawing everyone's attention. "I don't want you guys to die for me. I'm going. I'm ending this." Sam said determinedly, she seemed sad, but it also seemed like she didn't want any of them to die because of her.

"No, you're not!" Jade yelled, all eyes on her and Sam. "Are you crazy?! I'm not going to let... my best friend died..." Sam just smiled at her, as he hugged her, and then released her and made Simon grab her, just like Blake did with Deena. "No! Sam! Sam!"

Sam left for the corridors, Kate locking the door again while Simon and Blake were making sure that Deena or Jade intervened in it, it was Sam's choice. Deena asked Josh for help, but nothing, Kate tried to reassure Josh that it was not his fault.