𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭!

"𝐒𝐀𝐌!" Jade Fier called for her girlfriend, as Blake Fier stood there awkwardly, feeling bad that she put Samantha Fraser unconscious. "Sam, shit, can you hear me? Sam?" Jade kept calling until a relieved sigh left Blake and Jade's lips when Fraser slowly woke up.

Jade was the first thing Sam saw, seeing her confused as she was confused by her bloody expression. But Jade didn't care about hers, she cupped her cheeks, just being happy that Sam survived, twice. Jade kissed Sam, loving the toxic feeling as Sam kissed back slowly, when Jade pulled away, she looked for any sort of wounds in her face.

"Are you okay?" Jade asked Sam, checking for wounds before she stopped when Sam grabbed her hands.

"Are you?" Sam asked, seeing Jade's bloody expression.

Slowly, Jade took off her jacket, showing the multiples book that she used as a shield. Sam looked back, as she saw how Blake did the same, showing some other multiple books that Blake used as a shield. They weren't dumb, in school? Probably, but in saving Shadyside? No.

"Let's get out of here," Jade said softly, looking at Sam, before looking at Blake, who just nodded her head as she helped Jade pull Sam up.

They slowly made their way outside of this cave, giving a few glances at where the slimy heart was, and if it did just disappear, Alice Hart would be happy. They left Sheriff Nicholas Goode's dead body there while trying to find a way outside, finding the graves that had the innocent people's names, that slowly started disappearing, freeing them. The Devil's Mark too disappeared; the Devil stopped having his way in the human world. When they finally found a door that they thought would take them outside, they opened it, and the first thing they saw was some goat's head. It was someone's house.

"What in the fuck?" Jade and Blake cursed at the same time, seeing this witchy stuff from whatever house this is. They slowly went out of the room, ignoring how their feet made a trail of blood, probably Nick's, well there was also dirt, but mostly blood. The Goode family tree. Oh, it was the Goode's house, now they understand the goat shit.

They squint their eyes when they finally go outside, outside of Sunnyvale to be exact. Some neighbors were looking at them weirdly, but they did have dirt and blood on them. But he looked like he knew something, but it wasn't like they should worry that much, when he tried to leave his house, a truck hit him.

"Oh!" Sam gasped.

"That guy will have a whole ass headache!" Jade mocked the guy, gripping more into Sam's hand.

"Headache? More like, body ache!" Blake mocked, laughing at her joke.

"How would we go back to Shadyside?" Sam asked, looking between the Fier, that shared a look. Shadyside was a long way on foot. But the lord and Savior did exist, as a reddish car without a rooftop stopped in front of them.

"Sammy! And Jaddie! It's seemed so long since we saw each other! Need a ride?" Some blonde with black roots yelled, sitting on the door, smiling when she saw Jade and Sam's confused looks.

"Emily Barlow?" Sam asked, confused as to why the girl was there.

"The one and only!" Emily Barlow exclaimed, putting her sunglasses on her head.

"Wait, who are you?" Blake asked, confused as the other two, before the two hugged Emily who got out of the car, pulling away from the hug to see Blake.

"She's Emily. She was one of my friends in Sunnyvale high school." Jade answered, smiling.

"Yeah, when everyone called Jaddie a lesbian, I was the one that cut their dick off." Emily joked, smiling when Blake chuckled. "Now, hope in! I'll take you back to Shadyside!"

𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐆 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑. Deena Johnson breathed in some unfamiliar perfume but didn't care, as she wrapped her arms around Blake Fier's shoulders.

"Oh, my God! I'm so glad you're alive!" Deena breathed out, not letting go of Blake, that was until someone cleared their throat. When Deena opened her eyes, she saw how Jade Fier and Samantha Fier were looking their way with a smug smile. "And you too, Jade and Sam."

"Well, my job is done. See you somewhere, Jade!" Emily Barlow yelled, before driving off, Jade waving her goodbye as her other arm was around Sam.

"I'm glad both of you are alive." Blake pulled away from the hug, as Jade and she looked at Christine Berman, who was scratching her head, nervous about whatever she was about to say. "You know... If you don't have anywhere to live... You can live with me and Major Dog..." Ziggy suggested, smiling softly when she saw the smile that crept on their faces.

"Oh, shit!" Blake exclaimed out of nowhere, scaring everyone. "Kate!"

"Who's Kate?"

"My cat!"