𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅. "Sarah!" Taylor Fier gasped out, her reflection by the windows changing by Blake Fier and herself. "Sarah!" Taylor yelled louder as she finally spotted Sarah, she looked at her twin sister out of breath, Taylor was too covered in blood as well as her sister.

"What?" Sarah asked confusedly as she turned around to see her sister.

"The piglets! One is breached and Emma is a disaster and Flo isn't helping by telling her that we are going to lose the piglet!" Taylor yelled at her, Sarah gasped one more time before standing up, cleaning her knife as Taylor guided her towards the pig. Emmeline Fier shot her head up, seeing her twin sisters, feeling relieved. Even though being the oldest, she looked like the middle child who didn't talk so much.

"There's one more. It's breached." Emmeline told them.

"Probably we already lost him." Florence Fier said teasing her older sister, Emmeline smacked her shoulders, making her whine about it. Sarah and Taylor surrounded the pig from behind, while Florence stood up. "You can deal with this; I'm going to find Constance," Florence said, leaving the place, Emmeline looked at her scared and angry.

"Florence, don't you dare leave!" Emmeline yelled at her, but Florence only waved at her, before leaving, Emmeline groaned as Sarah and Taylor shared a look, a playful look.

"Hold her still," Sarah ordered Emmeline and Taylor, who just nodded before holding still the bigger pig. "I feel it. It's fighting to get out." Sarah said, trying to get the other little pig out of her mother. "Tough little bastard," Sarah said to the pig, Emmeline let go of the pig, out of stress, making the pig fall to the ground. "I said to hold her!" Sarah scolded Emmeline; Taylor glared at Emmeline before holding the pig with her.

"We're going to lose her. We're going to lose both." Emmeline said, starting to stress out.

"No, we aren't," Sarah said, before showing her twin sister and older sister the knife, making them look at her with widened eyes. "Don't go wobbly on me now, sisters. On three, all right?" The two girls nodded, ignoring the crazy thing Sarah is going to do. "One... two... three." Sarah counted, before the knife entered the pig's body, making blood splash at the three of them.

"Ah, it's in my mouth!" Emmeline exclaimed as she spitted, as the piglet did get out, Sarah and Taylor smiled at each other before Taylor turned to her older sister.

"Emma, why don't you go with Abbi to find Flo and Constance for dinner?" Taylor asked her, she just wanted the memories of this scene to get out of her sister's mind and Abigail Berman was always one to make her forget. Emmeline nodded before wiping the blood out of her face, cleaning it out of her fingers with a handkerchief before going to find Abigail for later to find Florence and Constance Berman.

Florence finally found Constance, linking their hands together, and startling the ginger one. "Flo! You can't just do that out of nowhere!" Constance scolded her with a laugh, Florence kissed her cheek, and even though she would love to kiss her lips she can't do so in front of everyone. "Come on! Let's play with the other kids!" Constance said, before dragging Florence to a group of kids.

Sarah and Taylor took one of the piglets, before going toward their mother, but obviously, that piglet was a tough bastard, so Taylor was following him around to capture him.