𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐧

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓, 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄.

"Alex, come on! I'm not going to sit here and not get my revenge on Sheila!" Christine Berman yelled as she was steering.

"Come on, we can go run away with our friends and Riley's friends too! We will have fun!" Alexandra Fier yelled back at her, trying to make Ziggy change her mind about staying here.

"Why do you want to run away? And with your sister? Are you Alex Fier?" Ziggy asked jokingly, Alex smiled sadly as she could feel the tears starting to get to her eyes, that was until a knock could be heard, making Alex wipe the tears. "Go away, Cindy!" Ziggy yelled now annoyed as she continued with the red paint.

"It's me. It's Nick." Alex heard Nicholas Goode say, making her groan as she sat beside Ziggy now.

"Go away, Nick!" Ziggy yelled at him, but he still entered, making Alex glare at him. She seriously hated him. Nick opened the door, looking surprised as he looked at the wall behind the two girls.

"Whoa. I like what you've done with the place." Nick said as he closed the door behind him. Alex looked at him, trying to warn him not to mention the f*gg*ts parts because she would kill him.

"This wasn't us," Ziggy said as she continued with the paint.

"I'm shocked. Ziggy and Alex are witch bitches. Ziggy and Alex suck on each other in Hell. Jeez." He said reading two of them, Alex still glaring at him for not saying the slur one, while Alex poured the water, now she re-reading the bullshit on the walls she wanted revenge even though she slaps her across the face, but she still didn't want to stay here. "Sheila?"

"No, it was my ancestors, that's why they put Ziggy and I suck on each other in Hell, which is true because they are in Hell," Alex said sarcastically looking back at Nick, he only smiled at her sarcastically for then to look over at the bucket, while Ziggy hit Alex in the ribs, making her cry about it.

"Oh, it looks like blood." He said. Alex looked at him with a raised eyebrow. I thought that was obvious.

"Yeah, well. We didn't have a pig, so..." Ziggy said steering.

"Carrie. Cool." Nick said, making both girls look at him almost surprised.

"You've read Carrie?" Ziggy asked surprised as Alex scoffed, stirring the paint for her girlfriend.

"Yeah. Second favorite after Salem's Lot." Nick said, now catching Alex's attention.

"Me too!" Alex exclaimed, pointing at Nick. "But I still hate you." She said looking at him with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh, good to know," Nick said sarcastically. "Well, I don't know, the paint seems a little pedestrian," Nick said, changing the subject.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Do you have a better idea?" Ziggy said annoyed.

"Maybe."

"Shouldn't you be, like, turning us in or something?" Ziggy asked.

"Yeah, I prefer that than you joining us on Carrie Sheila," Alex said almost angrily, Ziggy chuckled as she could hear the jealousy in her girlfriend's tone.

"Well, I should be supervising Color War, uh... But noticed you both were MIA and —"

"So, you decided to stalk us."

"Check in on you."

"Yeah... Sure... So do what I do, call us just like I do with my daughters." Alex said jealousy still sounding in her voice. But she doesn't call Jade and Blake, she only calls the babysitter, who takes care of them.

"Great idea, so clearly you don't need my assistance. All good. Go ahead. Carrie on." Nick was going to leave, but Alex stopped him.

"Do you know if Sheila likes Will?" Alex asked him, distracting him, as he looked at her hand that was stopping him from taking his wrist.

"Uh... I don't know... They seem close..." Nick said, confused by Alex's question, and a little distracted by Alex's touch. She only nodded as he dragged him out of the cabin, before slamming the door in his face.

"We could have listened to him," Ziggy said, teasing Alex.

"Shut up. And I already knew his great idea." Alex said, mocking the great, Ziggy raised an eyebrow at her, but she only extended Nick's keys to Ziggy's point of view, making the ginger's eyes widen. "Science & Nature."