𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟗𝐓𝐇, 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟖. Five thousand, nine hundred and thirty-seven days ago. My sister and the only person she loved, your aunt, died with their hands linked, while me and the only person I love, your mother, died too with our hands linked..."

Nicholas Goode rushed to the ground, horror on his face as he saw Riley Fier's brains in the ground, he crouched next to Ziggy Berman. 'Ziggy!' He called for her, but she didn't answer. Let her live, Goode! The words of Alexandra Fier came to his mind, as he saw her with her throat slashed open. 'Don't die on me, okay? I gave my word to Alex.' Nick told her, but she wasn't listening, he started doing CPR on her, giving breath-to-breath to bring the air into her lungs. 'Come on, come on, come on! Come on. Come on! Breathe.'

"And most days... I wish I'd stayed dead with my hand linked with Alex's."

Ziggy slowly opened her eyes, gasping for air, which came to her almost immediately. 'Come on!' 

"Wait..." Josh Johnson said confused, as Blake Fier had her eyes widened as well as Jade Fier, both of them having tears formed in their eyes. "Wait, you're Ziggy?" Josh asked, for then to look concerned at Blake when she let out a sob, before storming out of the room with her hand on her mouth.

'Hey, what's your name? Look at me. What's your name?' Someone asked Ziggy, she looked at them.

'Ziggy.'

'It's Christine.' Nick said with a serious look on his face. 'Her real name, it's Christine Berman.'

'Where's my... Where's my sister? Where's Riley? Where's Alex?' Ziggy asked concern for them, when she looked, Cindy Berman's body was being covered by a white sheet, Riley had one already, but Alex was the one without it, showing how she died, throat cut open.

"Cindy... My sister... Riley... Alex... the only person I loved... They sacrificed themselves for nothing." C. Berman said as Jade let out a sob too. "I told everyone the story of how they died. The story I just told you. And no one believed me."

"And Nick?" Deena Johnson asked as she saw how Jade went toward where Blake went.

'It was them.' Ziggy whispered to Nick. 'The Fier sisters, the witches. The curse, it's... it's real.'

"Alex and I always hated him, but I thought he was different. I thought he would believe me. But Nick had a destiny in this town. And you don't become Sheriff talking about ghost stories."

'What the hell happened here?' Kapinski asked Nick, who looked at how they took Ziggy to the hospital.

'Tommy Slater. He just went crazy.'

'Fucking Shadysiders.'

"I couldn't see him again. Not after that. The witches... The town curse... The Fier curse... For one night, Cindy, Riley, and Alex believed that there was a way to end it. So, I thought there was too. But now I know... there is no end."

"Hi," Jade said, entering the kitchen, and seeing Blake lean on the counter, but she turned towards Jade with a sad smile. "So, sisters, huh?" Jade said laughing, Blake laughed with her with tears still rolling down her cheeks.

"Yeah, sisters. And Heather, cousin, huh?" Blake said laughing as she choked with a sob, Jade nodded laughing.

"We found the bodies..." Jade whispered, Blake nodded her head. "We found what our mother and our aunt were looking for in the'78," Jade said, looking to the floor, before looking up. "Do you think we can end this?" Jade asked, referring to that the only thing they had to do was reunite the hand and eye with the bodies they found.