𝐢𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇, 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄'𝐒 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄. Now Josh Johnson gave them a flashlight, so they put it on their foreheads to see better in the dark.

"I can't believe you're wearing that." Deena Johnson said looking at Kate Schmidt and Blake Watkins. Jade Morales was helping Samantha Fraser put hers on, while she had hers off so she wouldn't hurt Sam's eyes.

"I can't believe you're not wearing it when we're in the middle of the fucking woods and dead maniacs are after us," Kate said in response, as she followed Josh, Blake followed her just like Jade and Sam who came down together.

"Hey, if that Nightwing killer comes, I swear I'll run away and leave you guys," Blake said with a chill running down her spine, she had nightmares about that guy and a tint of hate because he took her mother from her, but more nightmares.

They got to the same place where the Sunnyvalers crashed, their car was still the same, it was not like someone was going to try to take it out. Sam did the same movements she did that night, crawling, Jade explained that she was in the car dizzy so she didn't see shit. Sam's nose started bleeding just like Blake and Jade did on the same night, and then she touched a specific spot, her hand sinking a little onto it.

"I feel something..." She said as she looked for the thing she had felt, pulling out some old, very old chains. Blake crouched next to Kate, Simon Kalivoda on the other side with Josh, Jade crouched next to Sam, and Deena next to her.

"Chains?" Kate asked, confused.

"Oh! Not just chains." Simon said, while at the same time pointing his flashlight at two skulls.

There were also many bones and many chains, so they concluded that these were the graves of the Fier sisters. That conclusion was confirmed, when Josh pulled out two locks, both having the last name Fier on them.

"It's them... It's their graves..."

"Oh no, no. No! This is bad! This is bad!" Simon began to panic.

"No wonder the witch sisters are pissed at us. I'd be pissed too. Sam disturbed their grave." Kate said, turning to look at Sam as well as Blake.

"Now she's sending her henchmen after us," Blake muttered under her breath as she turned to look at the graves of the two witches.

"Henchmen?" Kate asked, surprised, and confused. "As if every one of those sickos on Josh's wall is coming after us?" Kate asked, only to hear a branch breaking.

"Does that answer your question, more or less?" Blake asked, referring to the sound of the broken branch.

Kate looked back to where the sound was coming from, but there was nothing. The murderer who is following them is good at hiding, but Blake swears if it is the Nightwing with his ax she will leave everyone behind, that psycho is very scary.

"Hold up. Hold up. They're mad because we disturbed their grave, right?" Simon said as if he had a plan, but all his plans are shit.

"Yeah," Deena replied as if it were the most obvious thing.

"So?" Jade asked, shrugging.

"So, let's un-disturb it! Just put the bones back, rebury them, and put them to rest!" Simon said, Deena and Blake, sighed. I told you his plans suck.

"That's the stupidest thing you've said today, Simon," Blake said, looking at Simon angrily. She was not going to waste her time un-disturbing some witches' graves.

"That's genius!" Josh said, making Blake look at him like he was one of the Shadyside freaks. They heard another noise, and while Simon was going said that he got that idea from some horror or suspense movie or series.

"Whatever. Let's do it quickly so we can go." Kate said.

This seems like the most idiotic thing to do, what is this? A horror movie from the '90s? Blake thought as she walked towards the branch noise came with Josh. Deena and Kate went to un-disturb the graves of Sarah and Taylor Fier, Blake went with Josh to watch and Sam and Jade were with the bones of the Fiers with their hands intertwined.

Josh and Blake pointed our flashlights at the noise of the branch, but nothing seemed to be there, at least not yet.

Simon and Kate kind of made a hole, while Deena was looking for something to hide the bones, Blake and Josh went to watch while Jade was with Sam, trying to reassure her while she reassured herself. Sam touched her nose, blood coming out of it, causing Jade to let go of Sam's hand with a grimace of disgust.

Sam took a bone from Sarah and another from Taylor with her hands covered with the blood that came out of her nose, and began to look pale, Jade touched Sam's shoulder in concern, making Sam snap out of it.

"Are you okay? You should clean your nose." Jade said worriedly, as Deena walked by us with a Sunnyvalers jacket, looking at Sam a bit worried but she let Jade do the work of worrying.

"Guys? I think there's someone in the woods!" Josh yelled, flashing his light to the woods, while Blake just looked more terrified, as Deena, Simon, and Kate hid the bones in their jacket.

"I swear to you if he's the Camp Killer —" Jade heard Blake say, but Blake stopped herself, not finishing her sentence. The other three completely hid the bones of Sarah and Taylor in the jacket to later hide the jacket with the dirt that the graves were. Sam stood up from her place, Jade didn't follow her, she kept looking at how they hid the jacket.

"We're sorry," Simon said crouching down to the ground, Jade looked at him with a frown as Kate and Deena looked at each other.

"Did it work?" Asked Kate. "Did it work?!" Kate yelled at Josh and Blake now.

Blake didn't answer as she kept looking out into the woods. She thought that it had worked, that was until she saw a man in a yellow shirt, a red and black jacket, jeans and WITH A BAG OF POTATOES ON HIS HEAD. Josh grabbed Blake's arm, pulling her out of the killer's way, but he didn't seem to even notice them, he just ran over to Sam.

Josh and Blake ran to the ambulance, seeing how the Killer didn't hit Sam as Jade dragged Sam away from the ambulance.