𝐥𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐚𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀 𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐓. Even Samantha Fraser was quiet, and she was grunting like a maniac a second ago. They looked, and Martin Franklin was right, the sound of the killers trying to get out of their cages wasn't heard anymore, just pure silence, and the heavy breaths of some asshole's killers. They turned around, sitting down on the floor, as they tried to figure out why they were silent.

"It's him." Ziggy Berman came to the realization, and Jade Fier and Blake Fier shared a look.

"You don't have to do this." Blake tried to assure Ziggy, putting her hand with hers. Ziggy smiled at the gesture but soon pulled away.

"Yes, I do, for Alex," Ziggy said, smiling at Jade and Blake, who gulped down the feeling in their throat. They trusted Ziggy, and they both knew that of everyone, she needed this revenge. They nodded their heads, as well as Ziggy, who slowly crawled her way out of the counter, jogging towards the tree.

"Mount up." Deena Johnson ordered, looking at the three teenagers and the grown-up, them looking at Deena, fear being a sheet in their eyes. Deena crawled her way out, as well as Blake, Josh Johnson, Jade, and Martin. Deena went to The Grifter with Josh, Blake went to Nightwing's gate, gulping when she saw it was her sister's shop, Jade went to Skull Mask's gate, and Martin went to Milkman's gate again.

They stood in their places, and their backs straightened when the bells jingled, meaning that someone entered, meaning that Nicholas Goode was entered. Slow steps could be heard around the room, and Blake prayed that he could walk faster, he looked like Michael Myers at this point. Jade frowned when she said the wobbly steps on Nick, and then, she remembered that one part of the story where her mom saved her girlfriend, and then this asshole sacrificed his ankle for her mother. We should go for the ankle. Jade thought to herself, her grip on the rope tightening.

Nick was walking a bit faster, I guess he heard Blake's prayers. Nick was alert but was soon thrown out of the mall when he saw Ziggy, the bitch that he hated for having someone as good as Alexandra as her girlfriend. Nick despised Ziggy, even though he liked her, but the Goodes always act... good, so the good act looked like it worked.

Jade and Blake shared a look, and you could see disgust lingering in their eyes, the only thing that was left was that their eyes suddenly turned green because of the disgust. I mean, come on, a dude that seemed to like Ziggy, while she was, like, completely whipped by a girl, come on Nick, take the shitty hint.

"Ziggy..." Nick breathed out, being very close, and he got closer, while Ziggy just wanted revenge, revenge on him for killing the people she loved the most, Cindy Berman and Alexandra Fier.

"Nick," Ziggy said, not even a hint of loving him back showed in that tone, but the Goodes are super evil, and at the same time can't take a hint.

"What are you doing here?" Nick asked, stepping a step forward, failing to see the rope that was literally beside them, or the teenagers and one grown-up that were waiting for C. Berman to pull that rope.

"Tag. You're it." Ziggy said blankly, before quickly pulling on the rope. Blake and Jade's blood, that were mixed before, dropped into Nick's body, covering him with it. It looked like slime, and Blake and Jade smiled to themselves, as they quickly pulled up the gates that they had the ropes already, letting go of Nightwing and Skull Mask, as well as Deena & Josh let go of Grifter, and Martin let go of Milkman.

Nick looked back at them, seeing the off-guard killers that didn't expect the gate to get open. Soon, Nick came to realize, looking back at Martin, who let go of Milkman. Nick quickly ran to Ziggy, putting his arm around her neck, covering blood on Ziggy's jacket.

"Blake! Get them away from me! Jade!" Nick said, pointing his gun towards one of the killers, as Ziggy let go of the knife she had. "If I die, she dies!" Nick threatened as Blake and Jade's eyes widened. Ziggy kept screaming, trying to get Nick off her as Jade and Blake tried to find a way to save Ziggy. "Get away! Get back!" Nick ordered, but not a single killer heard him, and that's where he failed to see Skull Mask behind him, his knife hitting Nick's back, as he let go of Ziggy.

"Go off, Ryan!" Blake yelled, giving a thumbs up to the skull, even if he couldn't even acknowledge her right now. But she turned off her volume when she saw that Milkman now had Ziggy, licking her cheek that had Jade and Blake's blood.

"Your blood is on her!" Nick yelled as Blake and Jade went to the tree, both of them having the same blade they cut themselves earlier, seeing how Milkman was now on top of Ziggy, trying to hit her.

Blake and Jade shared a look before they cut the other hand that didn't have a cut, it bleeding, catching the killer's attention. But Nick took that Ryan was more worried about Blake and Jade, to run away. "Shit!"

"Fuck!" They both cursed, seeing how Nick disappeared into some doors.

"Go! Go! We got him!" Josh yelled, and Blake quickly grabbed Jade's hand, running with her where Nick went, Martin hitting Skull Mask, who wanted to kill them.

They gave a last look to Deena, Josh, Martin, and Ziggy, before they disappeared into the doors, being closed with Nick, the Devil itself.