𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞

"𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒! Line up and grab a shirt!"

"Blue is for beautiful if you live in Shadyside. Red is for radiance if you live in Sunnyvale. Despite our differences, we're all perfect!" Joan said to later throw at the brunette and reddish couple two blue shirts, Alexandra Fier took one while Ziggy Berman took the other. "Even you two, Ziggy Berman and Alex Fier!" Ziggy just sighed while Alex waved at Joan (a.k.a the hot girl), Ziggy took Alex's hand and walked to the infirmary, past Cindy Berman and Thomas Slater, the golden couple.

Love Will Keep Us Together could be heard from the bathroom stalls, Cindy and Tommy cleaning literal shit that happened to be in those bathrooms, don't ask why. Cindy was stressed because while scrubbing for a whole while she still couldn't rub the shit off and Tommy wasn't helping and yet they still had the Mess Hall...

Cindy got even more stressed as that same shit was in the bottom of her shirt, making Tommy comfort her that she wouldn't clean up this shit without getting dirty. Then a kissing makes-out session happened, groping Cindy's ass, still being a Virgin as Cindy stopped him for whatever mix-up romantic drama she had in her head. She then realized something, she then checked the stalls that were supposed to be the other three helpers, but guess what? They weren't there... Two were in a cabin and the other was smoking somewhere far from camp.

"Where are they?"

With the two of the cabins, we have Alice Hart and Riley Fier having a gay shit, not really, one was underneath the brunette girl and the other was on top of the shorter hair girl. When Cindy appeared, she covered her eyes as Riley and Alice looked at her, Riley got off of Alice as she put some pants on except a shirt.

"Um... what are you doing?" Cindy asked embarrassed and a hint of anger in her tone as Alice lightened a cigarette.

"Didn't you see? We were trying to do a ritual, one had to be underneath the other and the other on top of the other while panting and moaning." Riley said sarcastically as also a hint of hatred towards Berman could be seen.

"Three guesses," Alice said laughing at Riley's sarcastic comment.

Alice and Riley were just friends, friends that liked to experiment with each other when the boyfriend isn't near, but other than that they never really saw each other in a romantic relationship, it would probably end up in a mix-up drama as well as Cindy and Tommy's relationship.

"We have to get everything together for the Color War. And you guys... uh, uh... have to finish cleaning the outhouse." Cindy was nervous still for seeing a sexual moment, but it isn't like she hasn't been in one.

"We're doing the shit jobs all summer, now we have to clean up actual shit? No." Alice responded, taking out the cigarette on her lips. "Oh, this is the last one." Alice after breathing out the smoke, Riley took it as Cindy got closer to the Fier.

"I'm sorry, but we don't have a choice. And can you put that away?" Cindy asked Riley but in response Riley breathed out the smoke on Cindy's face, making Cindy cough. She then groaned as she stopped the ' Cherry Bomb ' that was playing on the radio. "This isn't funny. We have a job to do." Cindy said going again at the brunette girl who took the cigarette from Alice after she took a hit. "And please, Riley, put that down."

"Or what?" Alice challenged Cindy as she let Riley keep the cigarette.

"What are you going to do, Berman? Are you going to snitch on me again?" Riley asked, still hurt about how her relationship ended with Cindy.