𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐋, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐒. Jeremy, a nice kid, was dead, slashed, Alexandra Fier started to panic as her first thought was Thomas Slater. Gary ordered everyone to get to the Mess Hall, she probably would have stayed longer if it wasn't that Christine Berman dragging her towards the mess hall.

"Let's go! This is not part of the game! Go, guys! Go, go!" Gary yelled, as Ziggy dragged Alex towards the Mess Hall, but Alex didn't care, her mind drifted off to Jeremy's glasses with the pool of blood while his body was slashed. He's dead. Those were the words that sounded in Alex's mind. He's dead.

Nicholas Goode counted every single one of them as Ziggy tried to make Alex snap out of it, but the only thing that came out of her mouth was ' He's dead '. Ziggy grabbed her cheeks, but Alex didn't even look at her, she was just crying and just repeating the same words over and over again, ' He's dead '. Alex snapped out of it when the lights turned off and the kids started screaming, making Ziggy feel relieved.

"Alex? Alex, are you okay?" Ziggy asked Alex, this time the brunette did look at Ziggy before hugging her while crying on her neck.

"He's dead, Ziggy... He's dead..." She kept repeating while Ziggy just caressed her hair trying to comfort her.

"Everyone stays calm! Everything's alright!"

"Uh, how many?"

"Twenty-three."

"That's 30 missing at least."

"Where's Cindy, Riley, Kurt, Joan?" Alex's head shot up as he heard Nick say that.

"Riley..." She whispered, making Ziggy stop caressing her as she looked at her.

"Riley's fine, okay?" Ziggy tried to assure her, but she didn't know herself as she started worrying about her sister. The lights came on, calming a bit Ziggy and Alex, but they were still worried about their sisters.

"We have to go. We have to warn people." Alex said, getting out of Ziggy's embrace, but got stopped by Nicholas fucking Goode.

"I'm sure they heard the bell. Hey!" Nick yelled at her, stopping her by her shoulders. Not a great time to feel jealous, Ziggy. Ziggy thought to herself as she glared at the Goode.

"My sister, Ziggy's sister, they're still out there!" Alex yelled at Nick, trying to take his hand off her shoulders and go to find her sister.

"I and Gary will go," Nick said, as Alex pushed his hand off her, Ziggy was fast and just pulled her in, closer to Ziggy, far from Goode.

"What?" Gary asked as fear started to creep into his face.

"Just please, Alex, stay here," Nick said, before grabbing two flashlights, handing one to Gary and the other to him. Ziggy and Alex just stayed in their arms, trying to find some type of comfort as Nick and Gary walked towards the door.

"Hey, everybody! Stay here! Okay? Okay." Gary said, before disappearing outside, Alex let out a sigh.

"God, he's a dick," Alex said in a whisper, Ziggy chuckled while nodding, agreeing with her girlfriend. They both were pushed into a wall, getting out of their embrace as they saw the Sunnyvale trio, but they still missed their leader.

"Hey! Where is she, witches?" One of Sheila's friends asked, but Alex and Ziggy were so confused.

"You two killed her like you both killed Jeremy?" At that testament, Alex's breath hitched, probably she was the one who killed Jeremy...

"What are you talking about?" Ziggy asked, confused, as Alex snapped out of her blaming herself and looking at the duo of friends.

"Sheila!"

"Where the fuck is Sheila?" Alex's and Ziggy's eyes widened, and they looked at each other.

"Shit!"

"Fuck!"

They both sprinted out of the Mess Hall, trying to find Nick or Gary. "Nick! Gary! We forgot Sheila!" They both called for the counselors, but they didn't seem to be nearby. "Shit!" "Fuck! Let's go!" Alex grabbed Ziggy's hand, linking them together, before running toward where they left Sheila.