✧Hua Cheng- I Won't Hurt You✧

A/N- You're female in this one shot. Sorry for the set gender, it just fit better with the story. I'll try to not limit the gender as much as possible in the future.

YOU WERE RUNNING as fast as you could, but the bullies were after you, and they were faster.

One of the stronger ones, a muscular and rather egotistic boy who went by his first name only, Shang, pinned you down to the ground, and the other boys punched and hit you until you were senseless. You didn't even try to fight. These boys were too strong for you to fight, and you were only a weak, small child. You just let them hurt you, let them beat you until you were unconscious.

When you opened your eyes, you were lying in the softest, most elaborate bed you had ever been in your life. A soft, thick, comfortable white blanket was spread over your body, and you noticed bandages covering the cuts you had on your arms, and you felt bandages on the wounds on your face, which was probably no doubt a single large gash along your forehead. They always beat you up in that exact place, in the exact same way.

You sat up in the bed and realized that you had a very bad headache. Your vision was dimming, and your body was spinning.

"Please, don't let me lose consciousness again," you whispered.

But that was a meaningless wish. As soon as those words left your mouth, you were unconscious again.

This time, when you woke up, you were in the same bed, but a man was looking over you. He was handsome, but you backed away from him, afraid. You recognized him from seeing his image drawn before.

He was Hua Cheng, the Crimson Rain Sought Flower. And he was a Ghost King, known for murdering great amounts of people. Although he looked handsome and sweet, he was a killer, and he used his good looks to seduce women into helping him commit crimes, then murder them later, along with doing many other terrible things to them. You knew that if he wanted to take advantage of you and use your body for his pleasure, you couldn't fight him.

You were widely known for being born weak and sickly. You couldn't even go to school from kindergarten to third grade because of how prone to diseases you were. But as you matured, you got more and more healthy, and now you weren't as sickly as you were, and you managed to go through the classes you missed right to fifth grade, and into tenth grade, which was where you were now. You seemed young for him anyway. Maybe he would just kill you. Not that that would be preferable, though.

He reached his hand out to touch you, and you froze up with fear.

Gently, he grabbed your wrists, and unwrapped the bandages that were covering your wounds. You saw that someone- was it him?- had disinfected the cuts and put alcohol on pieces of cotton, which he then pushed down onto the wound so that he could leave them in the bandage. He took the pieces of cotton off and showed you how much blood the soft balls that looked like fluffy clouds had absorbed. Your cuts had already begun to heal, so he didn't put more alcohol on them, he just re-bandaged them with smaller, more light bandages. When he finished fixing up your arms, he reached out and hovered his fingers over the bandages on your face, keeping them from touching you. They simply stayed there, silently questioning, Am I allowed to touch you?

You nodded, and he smiled a beautiful, innocent looking smile at you, taking the bandages off. You winced when he pulled the one over your forehead off, and his eyes looked sad. He gave your hand a pat in an idle motion, then ripped off the rest of the bandage. You were in a lot of pain after he did it, and actually cried out. Your cry made him seem unsure if he should proceed. He looked away from you and stopped touching your face. His fingers were moving in his lap, shifting like snakes. His face was red, and you noticed that he was crying.