Final Goodbye to Devotion

Wow, it's been a long road, hasn't it?

I started this book back in August 2021, back when I joined Wattpad for the second time after deleting my old account back in 2018. After I deleted that account, I forgot about Wattpad for a while, and only remembered it after a friend mentioned it and I watched videos about it (not good videos about it but that doesn't matter).

After watching those videos, I restarted my Wattpad account and began to write. I wasn't expecting much from this site, I wasn't expecting anyone to enjoy any book I put out.

Devotion started as a passion project after watching the Netflix show of TGCF, playing Genshin for a while, and developing a love for the Taiwanese horror game Devotion, which the name of this book was inspired by. The first cover of Devotion was from a scene at the very end, a scene of the daughter, Mei Shin, calling for her father.

I remember when Devotion reached 1K views. I was shocked. I wasn't expecting a project born out of passion to be loved by so many. Spurred on by the support of so many, I continued writing for this point, passing 2K, 3K, 4K, 5K views... and now, at the end mark, 9K. I never expected this book to get this far. I'm absolutely shocked.

The fact that you guys supported this book so much makes my heart so warm. I appreciate each and every comment and vote you guys make. And yeah, I appreciate the silent readers too, although it would be amazing if they wouldn't be silent (LMAO).

I hope the supporters of Devotion will continue to support my writing in the future. I genuinely love you guys so much, you guys are the reason I keep on writing!

Let's say goodbye to Devotion now, and embark on a new journey together!

With much love and affection,
your writer June ❤️❤️

🎉 You've finished reading ✧𝔻𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ~ 𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃~✧ 🎉