✧Kaeya- Passionate✧

AFTER YOUR BOYFRIEND Kaeya drank his fifth cup of a special beer called Death in the Afternoon, he was completely drunk. It was both cute and annoying. He was saying some cute things, but some of the ways he acted were more than a little annoying. He would wrap his arms around you and purr about how attractive you looked while drooling and breathing his hot, beer scented breath into your face.

When he requested another cup from the bartender at the tavern, the bartender saw his condition and rejected his request, saying that if he drunk any more, he wouldn't be able to walk straight or even think correctly. This angered Kaeya, and he stole a bottle from the bartender's shelf where he poured the drinks into cups and drank the entire thing down. The bartender looked panicked, and he whispered to you, "That bottle had a medicine in it that the chief alchemist made. I was supposed to test the effects on an animal, not a human! I hope it doesn't affect humans negatively."

The powerful Kaeya Alberich was turned into a helpless baby at the whims of the medicine. He fell back in his chair, drool pouring out from his mouth and his eyes falling closed against his will. He was becoming drowsy, and murmuring unintelligible things under his breath. When you took his hands in yours, you found that they were shaking as if he was palsied, and when you looked closer, you saw that his entire body was shaking, for what reason, you didn't know.

"Kaeya. Kaeya Alberich, can you hear me?"

He didn't give any indication that he could, he just kept shaking and muttering words that you didn't understand. You were scared for his safety, so you picked him up in your arms and rushed him to the Knights of Favonius headquarters, pounding on the chief alchemist Albedo's door. He made the medicine, he had to have made an antidote for it.

To your great dismay, neither Albedo nor his assistant Sucrose answered the door, but rather, another alchemist that didn't seem to be as skilled as either of them answered. He saw Kaeya lying in your arms in his sick state, and asked what he could do to help. You didn't respond, just ran out of the headquarters and back into Mondstadt square. It was late in the day, and you didn't know if any healers would be able to help your boyfriend. So, instead of taking him to Barbara or the sisters, you took him to your home and laid him out on your couch, feeding him healthy herbs and rubbing salves into his skin to try and help. Then, because it was late, you fell asleep.

You woke up to the sound of Kaeya screaming, and rushed over to see him sitting up on your couch, his eyes bloodshot and wide, and his body still shaking. When you asked him what was wrong, he grabbed your wrists and murmured, "Closer..." His voice was slurred, and you assumed that was just from the alcohol. You sat down next to him, and wrapped your arms around his shaking body.

"Wh-what... h-happened to me?" he asked, his words almost unintelligible. "Th-the beer... i-it had to have been p-poisoned... h-help me... I don't want to die!"

"The beer had a medicine in it, made by the chief alchemist. I believe it will wear out soon, but it's been making you shake and say some things I didn't understand under your breath. I understand what you're saying now, but your words are really slurred and your voice is weak. Are you feeling alright?"

"Y-Y/N... I'm sorry," Kaeya said.

Then his body fell unconscious into your arms.

You screamed out loud multiple times and began to cry, panicking and not knowing what to do. Then you came to your senses and realized that it was the morning, and that Albedo was probably awake and could help you, and if he couldn't help, Barbara was certainly up.

You carried Kaeya over to the Knights of Favonius headquarters a second time, and this time, Albedo was there. He gave the antidote for the medicine to you, which you poured into Kaeya's mouth. He then admonished you to not let Kaeya drink whatever he wanted, so that he wouldn't get sick like this again. You thanked him and brought Kaeya back to your home, where you waited with him on the couch until you woke up.

"Hey babe," you said when his eyes opened. "Do you know where you are?"

"I'm at the house of the sweetest, most attractive person in the world... and I have a terrible hangover," he responded.

You laughed and gave him a great big kiss on the lips.

"I love you, babe. I'm so glad you're better."