chapter 1

Y/N POV:
" hey everyone! Welcome back to my channel and those who are watching for the first time, i hope you will watch video till the end because some of these people literally left in the mid of the video which sucks me alot! But whatever so today I'm at Banpo Bridge over Han river. I was pretty bored at home so decided to go on a long drive at this hour. Ummm i mean rightnow it's 11:30PM in Seoul and almost no car here so i stopped here to make a vlog. Don't worry I know self defence hehe. Here look at the bridge lights OMG it's shining like a rainbow.

( I added a picture of banpo Bridge so that you guys can have an idea of it)Oh i think I'm not alone here, there are some other people sounds like group of friends may be fighting or playingggg but whatever so here I'm standing and you can see the...

Oh i think I'm not alone here, there are some other people sounds like group of friends may be fighting or playingggg but whatever so here I'm standing and you can see the river, isn't it looking so pretty at night? Haaa, i think i should go back to home as i want to pee sorry xD.
This vlog ends right here I'll come with the best one next time promise. Take care bubyee!"
.
.

I ended the vlog and drive back home. I reached and do my night routine and started editing the vlog i just made. While i was editing i noticed one thing, that group of friends i was talking about was actually looking like some horrible people because they were beating a man on the bridge. I suddenly thanked myself to ended the vlog and came back before something happens to me there. I mean ok.. i know my self defence but I can't face too many people at a time.
Soon i edited the vlog and uploaded and got 1000+ views in just 15 minutes. Yeah! I'm that famous vlogger ;) lol
.
.

I lay on my best friend i mean my bed after taking my medications and thinking about the topic for next vlog. I don't know when sleep takeover me and i sleep peacefully for the second last time of my life. Because i didn't know what is coming for me in next days. And this could be my last vlog....
.
.
.
About Y/N:

Y/N is a vlogger living in seoul, korea in a small apartment near Han river. Your parents live abroad because of their business and you are their only child to whom they give a damn attention. They usually send your living expenses and talk to you once in a month.
.
.

You have a friend named hazel working with you in a small entertainment company. She is your kind of a best friend who you can trust on. You are kind of vlogger people love to watch.
.
.
You have 3 problems which you couldn't be able to solve:
1) Anxiety attack issues.
2) you hadn't received parents love in your life.
3) you want a prince charming in your life just like your friend hazel.

Author's note:
Hey pretties! I updated my first ever fan fiction's 1st chapter!!!! :). I hope you like it and don't forget to vote.
I know my pretties are lil but confuse but wait for the next update😉🤞🏻.
Stay tuned!
Love, author💜