chapter 25

*Just to remind you'll that you guys are in flashbacks of what exactly happened between taehyung and jungkook in the past that they act so strange to each other in the present.
This flashback will end in this chapter and you'll get a present scenes in the end of this chapter. *💜
Well if you've made this far to read, please please vote and comment!🤧💜

5 HOURS LATER

Author's Pov:

Taehyung was sitting beside Jungkook while caressing his hand softly. Jungkook was still asleep. While on the other side, Jimin and Jin went to buy some food because it has been a whole day since none of them eaten anything.
He tried asking Jin the reason of jungkook's suicidal attempt but he always dogged up.
Jin knows it was definitely not the right time to tell him the story. He knows how taehyung will react.
So he decided to leave it on jungkook. When he'll wake up, he'll tell himself.

Well, on the other side, namjoon, yoongi and Hoseok were taking care of haya because taehyung asked them not to leave her alone for her own safety. He knows any moment Dae Hee can attack her. He was a threat which taehyung never like to take when it comes to haya.

They all were trying so hard to pretend that nothing happened. But haya sensed the tension in the air somehow.

Hoseok who always cheers up everyday was quite since morning. Namjoon who goes to his office, was resting in his library. And yoongi, who always find reasons to sleep, was watching some random series and changing channels one after another on TV, which is so unusual of him.

*Ring ring ring*
Taehyung searched his phone in his pocket when he heard the familiar ringtone.
"It must be haya's call." He mummers.

He looked at the called ID and smiled. It was haya who was calling him.

"Hey babe." He answered while on the other side it was all silence.
He frowned. Well that was unusual.
"Hey? Are you there?" He spoke again.
"What happened to jungkook?" Her deep and stern voice made taehyung straighten up from his seat.
"H-he's fine. Just food poisoning." He lied.
There was again no response for a moment but then she speaks..
"Taehyung, you know how bad you're at lying. Ughh!!! Why nobody is telling me what happened to him!?" She was clearly annoyed by the different reasons everyone was giving her.
"Babe I'm telling the tr-"
"Don't babe me taehyung! I'm asking for the fucking last time and you're gonna answer me truthfully!" She cut him off with gritted teeth which made taehyung nervous.

He knows he can't lie to her face. Everytime he try, he always ended up being caught. So he decided to tell her the truth.

"Listen, Don't be so shocked alright. Um-" it was so hard for him to tell her. He knows how much jungkook meant for her.

He cleared his throat and continued.
"Uh-h-he tried to attempt suicide." Just when he told her, he clinched his hand into tight fist, waiting for her reaction. A loud gasp was heard on the other side.

"WHAT!?" "H-HE Y-ou mean jungkook tried to attempt suicide?" She was shocked. Her voice was trembling like it could break any second.
He nodded painfully while he knew she couldn't see him.

"N-no he can't do this. He just can't!! H-ow?? Why???!" She started crying and a regret washes over him for telling her.

He knows how hurtful it will be for her to hear that their best friend just tried to kill himself. And the most annoying fact is, both Don't know why he did that...