Chapter 3

Y/N Pov:

I woke up by the bell ringing on my door. "Ugghhh what I've done in my life to wake up like this in the morning..... Coming!!"
I jumped out of my bed, tied my hair into a messy bun, wore my slippers and went out from room to look who messed up with my beauty sleep!.

.

I opened the door and see a box placed at front of my apartment's door. I step outside to grab the box, I looked to every direction but there was no such sign of delivery man. I shrugged and walked back in, close the door and place the box on the kitchen counter. I tried to find any slip or receipt on the box but there's wasn't any. I opened the box and saw a letter and a dress. I quickly take out the letter and started reading with confusion.
"Darling,
I've sent this dress for you and i hope you'll wear it today before coming to the office or else I'll make you wear infront of me.
You probably thinking that why and who sent you this so for the answers you've to wear it and wait till tomorrow.
And don't forget to delete the vlog you recently uploaded or else you'll see my worst side :)
I'm sure that you love your life more than knife.
Waiting at the office."
.

.
After you read the letter you laughed so hard because you thought that someone pranked you. You almost know everyone in the company you work in. There's no one who could do this stupid thing unless they want to prank you or something. But other side of you was scared too. You've never received such things in your life before.
You were already late for the work because of this stupid prank. So you take a quick shower and dressed to go.
(This is what you wore)
.

You entered in your respective department of the company and there you meet hazel already giving you annoyed expression because of your late arrival

.

.
" Y/N where were you? You know what time is it? Do you know boss has been calling you since 20 minutes? Do you know I've been calling you continuously and you didn't even dare to pick or replied my texts!? You are an asshole! go before I start digging your grave here!" Hazel suddenly Bombarded me with questions. She always get angry whenever I came late. I hugged her and ask for my apology. " Aish! Hazel! I'm so sorry. You don't know what weird thing happened to me this morning!. I'll tell you but rightnow I have to meet the boss okay?"
.

.
I somehow tried to convince her and she just smiled. For now it's enough for me make her calm.
.

.
I knock on the door. "Come in!" I heard my boss allowing me to enter.
" Good morning! I'm sorry for my late arrival but i was stuck into something which made me late." I give him a apologetic smile.
He was standing in front of a big window and turned to me smiling after hearing my voice. But suddenly his smile falls and he moved towards me with a serious face. I was scared because I never get his serious face like this even if I'm late for work. I stood there waiting for him to say something but instead he came closer to me staring me up and down. " You are FIRED!"
He shout in a very harsh tone which made me step aback.
..

.
My boss was very polite to me as compare to other employees working in this company. I had never experienced this side of him in my 2 years of working here. I was really shocked.
" But, i apologized of my late arrival sir, you know i never came late if there's no such reason behind it. I'm so sorry I won't la..."
Before i could complete my sentence, He step forward to me closer and closer. I stood froze on my spot couldn't be able to move or say something.
.
.

" Y/N you! Didn't listen to me! If I've ordered something to you! That means you have to obey me! Or else you'll face the worst side of me! Got it!? Now get your stuff and out of my company Right now!"
.
.

.
He shouted and tears falling down on my cheeks. I nodded and came out of his room. Everyone was standing out of their seats looking at me. Hazel came forward and wrapped his hands around me " Y/N what happened? Did he shouted on you or something? Tell me please!"
.

.

She was started worrying for me so I told her that i got fired. She was shocked too
"Oh My God! Whatt!? Are you serious? I mean is this bastard serious!? Ughh wait lemme finish my work we'll head to a coffee shop. Untill then you'll wrap up your stuff."
I nodded and started wrapping my stuff. I couldn't believe what i heard just now! How can he do this to me? He said I was his favourite employee and now he fired me just because i came late?
.

.

.
Alot of questions were generating in my head. After Packing my stuff, i lazily said goodbye to my employees. Hazel called someone but I was not in mood to ask so I just follow her with my sad face to the coffee shop. " Y/N, now tell me what happened there. But wait, start telling me from why you were late?" She said.
.

.

.

I was about to start when someone wrap his hands on my eyes from behind. I smiled. I know who it was. " Jungkook! I'm honestly not in mood " jungkook sit besides hazel. He give a quick peck on her lip. They are the best couple I've ever seen. Jungkook is one of my friend who's always by my side along with hazel. "What's the matter? Is everything okay? Hazel called me and tell about you being fired all of a sudden."
.

.

.
I started telling them everything from the start where I received a box till I got fired.
Jungkook frowned his brows and stopped me in between. " You are saying you received a box in which there was a letter and a dress and then when you went late to the office and your boss fired you all of a sudden? Huh?" I nodded. Suddenly a smile appeared on jungkook's face. "Kookie what the heck!? Why are you smiling when she is in trouble and having a hard time right now!?" Hazel scolded him a bit and he suddenly got up from his seat. "Y/N first, Don't throw that box and second don't delete the video no matter what! Got it?" He said in a demanding tone and left the cafe immediately.
.

.
.
I was confused but I nodded. There's nothing i can do other than just nodding my head.
.

.
After having a good time with hazel, I went back to my house. I was hungry so i cooked ramen and eat.
It was almost afternoon. I was searching good jobs on my laptop when i heard a knock on my door. I got up from the couch, opened the door carefully this time.

.

When I opened the door, I stood froze on my spot. I couldn't believe what i was seeing is true or I'm just over seeing things. The person infront of me was here after 8 years. But it was supposed to be two instead of one. Why!?
"Uh... D-Dad?"
.

.

.
.
.
Author's note:
Hey pretties!💜
I hope you are doing well.
I hope you all like this chapter. And I'm really sorry for my speed. I just want you all to read and go with a flow. There's so much coming in next chapters.
What do you think? Who's the boss of that company from which Y/N fired?
And who sent the box at Y/N's place?
Please answer i want to know what my readers are thinking about😌.
Don't forget to vote and do tell me if you like this chapter or not.
Stay tuned💜