Chapter 9

Taehyung's Pov:
I woke up from my beauty sleep at midnight when I heard knocks on my door. I remove my blindfold from my deep brown eyes and get up from the bed with some annoyance on my face to see the person who's knocking his/her death at this time. I opened the door and see namjoon sweating in fear.
"Taehyung we need to leave this place as soon as possible. Dae Hee's men are on their way to our place. I think he knew that you took his mistress. I informed everyone and they all are packing their stuff."
I listened him and responded in a sleepy tone.
"Tsk! The fuck man! How did he get to know our address!? Anyways, ask jimin and jin hyung to get that straw- i mean Y/N and lina with you guys. I have something i need to do first before leaving. So it might take some time. You all should leave and I'll come soon."
I rubbed my eyes to get rid of sleep.
" What you are going to do? Man! We don't have time. Leave with us. Being alone here might be dangerous for you."
Namjoon said in a worry tone. He's so conscious about me even though he knew how I deal with these situations.
"Hyung, don't force me to do anything against my will. I said what i said and you know I won't change my words at any cost. So leave before we all will be their meat."
With that I shut the door. I packed my stuff and called him;
" Bro good news! Dae Hee's men are coming here. Everything is going according to our plan. Go and track our gang location. I want everyone of them to reach safely at our secret place. And if you don't receive my call after 30 minutes, come here as soon as possible."
With that i ended the call. A smile appeared on my face when I got to know that every step of Dae Hee's is going according to our plan.

Y/N Pov:
I opened my eyes when i saw myself lying on the hard stone bed and both my hands were handcuffed. The pain in ny head was exceeding it's limit and my stomach was growling badly. Then I hear some footsteps coming towards my direction. They were getting faster and closer and then door burst open. I saw same men standing in front of me panting heavily.
" Jimin, blindfold her and tape her mouth."
Oh his name is Jimin. I thought.
The tall guy with broad shoulders and a very handsome face instructed the short guy which has a very sharp eye corners with some baby lips I've ever dreamed of and black hair, averted his gaze to me and said,
"Hyung i think we don't need to tape her mouth. It will hurt her " I was confused af. Like dude! You already hurting me with these handcuffs. While i was starring both of them i saw a mirror behind that Jimin guy and i saw myself changed in a shirt and pajama. I started panicking. "Who the hell changed my clothes!?" I screamed at them and next thing i saw that the tall guy came closer to me and lift up my chin.
"Y/n you better not to scream at me or anyone of us next time or you'll receive what you've never thought of. Got it?"
His voice was fluffy as a pillow but the tone was dangerous as Roar of a lion. I gulped and quietly nodded without uttering a word.
I was helpless. I had no other option left besides going with the flow. The tears started making it's space on my face while the bruises which Dae Hee left on my face and my neck were already there. After seeing my condition that jimin guy finally speak out.
"Hyung, you should go and check outside, I'm bringing her." The tall guy nodded and went outside. Now i have a chance to ask him. " Excuse me, You seems to be nice. Please help me to escape out from this or kill me right here" i pleaded him but he chuckled and said: "Y/N this is definitely not going to happen. If tae- i mean boss find out your absence he might kill all of us. It's for your own good to quietly do as we say." He uncuffed my hands and i saw bruises and cuts shaping perfectly on my hands. The next thing he did was He tied my hands with ropes but not very tightly. And blindfolded me and ask me to stay quite. He grabbed my hand and led me to they way he wanted to go.
After we reached outside i felt more than one men's presence across me then someone push me in the car and i heard engine starting and we drove off.
Everyone was quiet but suddenly someone spoke,
" We shouldn't left him alone in the house like this it's definitely dangerous for him. It's the first time he's having face to face with him like this. I don't think we did the right thing" then some other guy spoke,
" Hyung you are right but none of us know that what's upto. He said don't call me no matter what."
Then familiar voice spoke,
"True. But let's just leave him with his plans, i trust him and his plans and I'm sure he has something good in his mind. Let's just go to our secret place I'm extremely hungry!"
I quietly listened to their conversation and alot of questions were generating in my mind. After few minutes that jimin guy spoke,
"Hyungs, do you have anything to eat? I think Y/N might be hungry. She hadn't ate anything since she came with us."
I frowned my eyebrows. Why this jimin is caring for me so much? Wasn't he's supposed to be the same as the others?
While i was having in my thoughts someone spoke, "he ordered us not to pity her and make her hungry and thirsty till he talk to her properly face to face and jimin stop caring for a random girl. She might be the same as previous ones which he taken away from Dae Hee." Anger started taking it's position inside me when i heard those words. But i choose to stay quiet. My eyes were started getting heavy because I was craving for sleep and that blindfold us doing it's job perfectly. I heard them chatting and mumbling and then I dozed off to sleep.

A loud noise of doors opening and shutting makes you open your eyes. You saw yourself up from the floor and then it hits you. Jimin was carrying you bridal style and going upstairs. The question look you gave to him and he ignored you. "I can walk myself. Get me down." You said and he ignores you once again. "Jimin, I think she borns with two perfect legs. Get her down!" I looked behind his back and saw a very attractive man with purple hair and sparkling eyes, said to him. His face shows cuteness but his voice screams danger. God! Everyone in this gang is handsome on another new level. I thought.
I, then walked behind him. We reached to a dark hallway and i already got red alarms. I wanted to ask him why they shifted here at midnight and what they'll going to do with me but the attitude jimin was showing shut me.
It was a dark hallway. No lights, no windows nothing as if we are not on First floor but on underground. We reached to one of the doors and i stand behind him. He turns back looking into my eyes, " Y/N this is where you spent your days from now on. I know it's really hard for you to spend days at this room but I can't do anything but following the orders. Don't get any hope from me. I'm just being nice to you as I'm always being like this with the girls ta- boss take. But I can be dangerous as well." With that he opened the door with a password and gesturing me to go in. I looked at him with pleaded eyes that don't want to go at the chamber again but deep down i know that it's of no use. He averted his eyes from me and I step inside. "Tomorrow boss will meet you. And after that you can have food only if he'll agree."
With that he closed the door and i heard footsteps going far.
I turn to the room and saw nothing but a hard stone kind of bed and a toilet in the corner of the room. I mentally cried because the real tears are tired of coming out again and again. I was still handcuffed, hungry, tired and all of the above my headache was upto it's peak. I couldn't bare the pain anymore. I stumbled and fell on the floor, eyes gradually closing and mind was spinning.

Taehyung's Pov:
It's almost past midnight and I'm sitting in lounge waiting for his men to show up. I glanced at my watch and then a satisfied smile appeared on my face.
"Ahan! 1-2---3..." I counted and the bullets were shooting all across my house while i was sitting calmly. "Perfect!" I said. After some seconds i saw on of his men breaking the door and comes in with loaded guns.
"Welcome dobermans! I see how much your needy boss ass wants that girl huh? Did he asked you to take her from me within 24 hours? And you! ( I pointed to of the men who breaks in) I know you have only one bullet to shot. Com'on shoot at me. I'm waiting. But remember the girl you all are here for is not here anymore." I chuckled and continue saying, " what if i make some deals to your boss and i let her mistress to go with you.?" I asked. I know they will call their boss and he'll agree on your deal. As exactly what i said, one of his men nodded and called him. "Boss wants to talk to you." He point at his phone and press speaker.
" Taehyung, return what you have taken and I'll agree on whatever you want to take from me. I can't let her use like this from you."
" Ah, i see. You'd never wanted any of the mistress i took from you as you want her like this. Something seems to be fishy. Bad luck Dae Hee, i changed my mind now. I'll keep her until you'll beg for her. About the deal, i want you to take your pride in the ground and let me explore the high level in which you are currently in."  Well, that was not the part of my plan to keep the girl but the curiosity hits me when I heard him requesting for the first time just for a random girl. I wanted to tease him just like he did in the past with haya. After a brief silence, he responded back. "Give me some time but taehyung! Don't you dare to eye on her. Or I'll make you face the death just like I did with h-" he wanted to say more but i ended the call. I don't want to hear her name anymore. His men looked at each other before calling him again. "Ok boss!" With that the tall muscular men ended the call and I waved them a bye thinking that he asked them to return but the next moment, I heard a shot. And then i realized that I've been shot on my right hand. I saw him and about to shoot him back but he ran away including all of his men.
The blood was making it's space on my hands. I hissed in pain but this is nothing to me as compared to the one i got right on my collar bone. "Dae Hee, I'm going to destroy you."