Chapter 17

The knocks on the door escaped me out of my thoughts. I went to the door and opened.
" Taehyung??" My face started turning red and I couldn't controlled my anger. I punched him right in his face. But he didn't move an inch. "I'm gonna sleep with her. MOVE!" He commanded.
"Excuse me!?"
*****

Taehyungs's Pov:

I went to my room and sat on the couch. I sighed. My eyes went to a frame which automatically remind me of the incident just happened. In the frame, there was me and haya in swimming pool, playing with each other and splashing water.
.

.

I still remember that day. It was her birthday and summers were already been there. We planned to have picnic in the swimming pool. It was her request to me. I throw her in the pool which made her giggle. Those giggles.... Those screaming. I suddenly knocked my head.
.

.

After a while, I somehow felt guilt for Y/N. I shouldn't have done this to her. It was too much of me. Several thoughts started generating. Is she dead? Is she alright? What if she went to coma? I got up from the couch and walked towards Jimin's room.
.
.

I heard several voices from inside. What? Does she has hypothermia? Oh my god taehyung! What have you done with her! I waited for all of them to go. ......
.

.

After a while i heard jin hyung saying something about Hoseok hyung. What!? He- he's in COMA!??? Why nobody told me about this!?
.

.

Tears were on urge to fall down on my face. It was too much for me to digest this info. How? When? Whyyy!??? I was currently in a state where I need someone. No one is going to talk to me after what I had done with
Y/N.
.

.

I knocked the door. After a while Jimin was infront of me and as usual I maintained my poker face.
.
.

"I'm gonna sleep with her so Move!" I said and barging into his room. He was standing there. I already knew he has a lot to do with me because of her but right now I wasn't in mood to talk.
.
.

"Taehyung! See what you did! We don't even know if she'll wake up or not! I really wanna beat the shit out of you but I'm just controlling myself!" He said with gritted teeth.
.

.

I turned to face him. " You better get out from this room i wanna sleep!"
.

.

"Excuse me? You have your room! I'm gonna sleep here so you better go out!" He was clearly angry at me.
.

.

I took of my slippers and laid beside her on the bed. " You heard me park jimin. I'm sleepy."
.
.

" I won't let you sleep with her after what you did! I'm not trusting you. I'm calling Jin hyung!"
.
.

" Call whomever you want to. I'm not gonna move an inch!" I said while yawing.
.
.

"Taehyung. You surely have a very stubborn ass. Don't you DARE TO TOUCH HER OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS! Maintain the distance I'm telling you! I want her alive!"
.
.

He then bent down and caresses her forehead. I glared at him but he ignored. "Y/N please stay alive." He said to her and give me a last warning look and left.

.

I quickly got up from the bed and walk towards her side. Her pale body and bruised lips made me guilt even more. I hesitantly touch her forehead and it was cold. "Y/N I- I'm," I stopped. What are you doing taehyung? She deserves this! A thought cross my mind but I ignored.

.

I took a deep breath and caresses her forehead. I put her hand in mine and gently caressing her hair. "Please stay alive Y/N" saying this I dozed of to sleep.

.