Chapter 6

Y/N Pov:
"Darling wake-up. Your breakfast is here"
The familiar voice came across my ears and I slowly opened my heavy eyes. I saw him standing in front of me with a wide smile on his face. I was confused to see him in the morning but then suddenly the flashback of last night came in my mind. I tried very hard to sit up but failed because of the pain in my body was upto mark.
"Tch tch tch, baby you are so weak, let me help you to sit hmm?" He said and Reached out his hand to me but i Refused to take it.
"Baby girl, you are again refusing me don't you remember what i did with you last night huh?" He smirked and grab my hand tightly into his and make me sit. The pain was increasing due to his sudden act and I hissed.
"Eat your breakfast and come downstairs. Your dress and everything is in the restroom."
He said and left the room.
Suddenly i started crying, I was sexually harrassed by him. Why I couldn't be able to stop him that time? Why i have anxiety issues. Why I couldn't be able to escape from this prison.
I hardly tried to stand and way to restroom. My appetite was completely vanished. I managed to take a bath and when i came in front of mirror I saw bruises all over my body My face was pale, my neck was full of bruises and marks. I was looking shit. What I've done in my life ti deserve this all!. I was helpless. I sat in corner of the restroom and started sobbing. A knock on the door startled me. I was scared that it might the person behind the door was him. I don't want him to even stand close to me now.
"Mam, please come out, you have been there for 1 hour and boss is continuously calling you. If you don't open the door then you'll force me to barge into it by myself." The same lady for past 3 days said.
I slowly managed to stand but pain was not in mood to decrease. I somehow wear the shorts and a shirt which he gave me and went outside of the restroom. The lady smiled at me and grab my hands and way to the dinning hall.
When i reached to the dinning hall, i saw him sitting with a wide smile on his face when he saw me.
"Baby girl come sit here" he pointed at the seat beside him. I don't want him to do anything more to me so i sat. I was shivering because of his presence next to me.
" I know you didn't eat what i sent you in the room so here, Eat this nutella bread. I know you love this so much." The waiter served me but I wasn't be able to eat but the glares of him forced me to eat.
He then started, " tonight we have a biggest mafia party at myeongdong hotel and you are coming with me. As i want to make a deal with someone so you'll help me to make it. All you have to do is smile and flirt with the person I'll talk to. Do you get it? Or i have many other ways to get you."
Wait, He wants me to be slut? I didn't have any choice other than saying yes in his every statement. I nodded.
He smiled again " that's my baby girl, hmm... Some acts of mine give you senses. I like when you act submissive in front me." He caressed my cheeks and i was about to slap him but i controlled. The rest of the time was went quietly.

Taehyung's Pov:
I was finding so called treasure which suga hyung found. I don't understand if he found something then he should supposed to tell us at the moment but no! He is SUGA hyung. He wanted to test my patience. I was checking the folders into his laptop for past 2 hours when a picture caught my eyes. A picture of a girl and in SUGA hyung's laptop? Hmm,something is going on. I clicked on the picture to have a better view of it but suddenly the picture asked me for a password. Huh? Oh now i get it, this might be the treasure he was talking about. I tried so many passwords but failed. Then i looked at jimin who was still assembling the papers. " Jimin? Do you know what kind of passwords can suga hyung set in the pictures? " I asked.
"Ummm.. try 'bullshit'. I'm sure he set this as a password."
I put the the word which jimin suggested and unfortunately it was accepted. " Woah! Bro! You really know him more than me huh?" I smirked but the glare jimin sent me shut me at the spot. When i opened the picture it was a file inside it. I clicked it and there we go, the treasure suga hyung was talking about.
" Hyungs! I found it. Let's explore it together!" Every one was gathered around the laptop. There was only one document inside the file and i clicked it. It shows the picture of a girl and her details. " What is this? Is this what suga hyung called treasure? Okay i mean the girl is totally a treasure for us but what does this have to do with us?" Hoseok hyung asked. Everyone gave the same expression as hoseok hyung gave. But then I scrolled down and there something caught my eyes. " Guys look at here. This girl is a vlogger and her last vlog was uploaded 5 days before. And now she is missing." Namjoon hyung interrupted and said, " according to these details, her father sell girls to only biggest mafia gangs. And her mother is a cancer patient on a last stage. That means this girl also sold by his own father to one of the biggest mafia gangs. It might be Dae hee too. What do you think?"
" Yes, you are absolutely right, also the chip we located in dae hee's mansion was definitely with her. That means she is the one who dragged into his place." Jimin said.
"And Tonight we have a mafia party and I'm Damn sure Dae hee will gonna take her with himself to the party for the deal he wants to assign for the past 2 years with Japan's biggest mafia gangster." I smirked. Finally we got a key of dae hee's weakness.
" We have to decide how to get this girl so that dae hee will kneel down infront of us."
Hoseok hyung said.
" By the way where is our little baby? I haven't seen him this week?" Jin hyung asked me. " I sent him to dae hee's work places. He is busy gathering information about dae hee.
Okay so after 15 minutes i want you all in the meeting room" I stand from the seat and way to the room with suga hyung's laptop. I want to find more about this girl so it will be easy for us to get her.