chapter 29

Warning ⚠️
Some scenes might be DISTURBING for you. Please if you're uncomfortable to read, ignore that part.

"I'm planning to have a race with him"

The other day I called one of my man to bring my black subaru WRX on a specific location.

"You sure you're going to do this?" I was wearing my sneakers as yoongi patted my shoulder and I turn back to look at him standing with an apple in his hand.

"You know I never think twice."
I said as I get up from the sofa and was about to head to the door when I heard you.

I got startled as you say my name.

"Taehyung."

I turned back to see you standing at the door frame nervously biting your lower lip.

It was the first time you called me by my name.

I didn't respond but looked at you.

"I- I'm hungry."

You said nervously.
I sighed and glance at yoongi hyung who was nodding in a NO response.

"We hired jin for a reason!"
He claimed and step backwards while taking a bite of an apple.

"Then ask jin to make some food for her."

He nodded and I took a glance at your weak body.
You were getting weak day by day but why it's bothering me?

Anyways, I shook the thoughts as I nod to yoongi hyung and exit the house.

When I entered in a silent roadside, I noticed 100 of men holding heavy guns all in black suits with sunglasses and a tattoo of "DD" engraved on their jawlines.
Dae Hee's pets..

I took a brief glance on each one of them before walking towards them.

It was true that I did not come empty handed either. I had my armed men hiding in my ways.

I already informed Dae hee to have a race with me this morning and gladly he agreed but... Ofcourse on a condition.

He bet that if he win this race, he'll take you back from me. I hesitated a bit but agreed.

And ofcourse I bet the same thing with some twist.
I bet that if I win this race, not only I'll claim you mine but I'll do exact same thing which he did with haya. To my surprise, he instantly agreed to my conditions.

There was no lie in the fact that he was a good racer. A really good one. But he never saw me driving so I think it's the time.

A smirked appeared on my face when I started walking towards his car.

Suddenly the memories of haya started playing in mind when I saw him stepping out of his car with a white shirt and gray sweat pants. He was wearing sun glasses.

We never met since haya died.
He was smiling, more like smirking or challenging me.

It was true that I came here alone. There was no one from my group but the people I hired from an agency for my safety purposes. I kind of felt insecure without my own group but I had to face him.

Me and him was standing across each other with a safe distance.
We both shared brief glances before he came and hugged me.

I got startled.

"Hey bro! It's been a long time since I last saw you huh!"
His tone sounded like a sneer, as of trying to remind me what happened year a ago.

I didn't say anything in return. He broke the hug and smiled.
"I'm glad that you invited me for a race. I mean.." he scratched his neck while saying,
"I can't let my girl being your hostage anymore."
I raised my eyebrows as I watch him challenging me for a race. Me.