chapter 31

"Hyung?" I called hoseok hyung as I exit her room and saw him laying on sofa watching some random shit on his phone.

Without sparing a glance on me, he hummed in response.

I scratched the back of my neck and walked towards him.

I cleared my throat and said,
"I'm shifting Y/N to your apartment."

Just when those words left my mouth, his focus from the phone shifted to me and got up instantly.

"Excuse me? And who said you can do this?"
He asked putting his phone aside as he spoke to me.

"We don't have any apartment left in that building and yours is empty anyways."

After a quite brief moment, I heard him sighing.

"Taehyung, why change in mood suddenly huh? Weren't you going to have a bed to bed with her after your so called race?"

I saw him poking his tongue inside his cheeks. I already had an idea of where this conversation is going.

I bite the flesh of my lips before answering him.

"I just don't want to do this anymore hyung. And anyway, she is useless to me now."

"Hmmm" he scratched his chin as of thinking about something.

"Make sure she doesn't go into my studio room." He said and lay back on the sofa as he picked his phone.

I nodded at his response and got up.

Next day..

I already got the keys from hyung last night after our discussion and today I was done with paper work too.

An agreement of our deal.

You signed the papers after reading terms and conditions thoroughly.
The conditions were:
- I won't reach her out every again.
- she will not tell anyone about us or else, she'll have to face consequences about it.
- rent will be paid monthly which is $100 including all the bills.
- high security will be provided to her by us for 6 months.

These were some of the conditions you agreed on.
We both signed and looked at each other in unison.

Your gaze on me was so sharp yet so weak.
I noticed that you look so pale and weak.
This was all my fault.

But atleast, I'm rectifying my actions to her.
So technically, It's equal now.

While we done signing the documents, everyone gathered around passing me glares and weird faces.

They all were in question of what and why I'm doing this out of nowhere. But they didn't question me. Ofcourse waiting for me to come back and explain all of the shit going inside my head.

Jungkook was the one who seemed to be happy about the decision I took. I was curious why. But then I realized that hazel is your best friend and jungkook was her boyfriend.
It was true that I told him to start a fake relationship with your best friend to know you more but I never thought of him being in a serious shit with hazel.

But they both broke up after I told him to comeback so it doesn't really matter. Right?

Well they all bid goodbyes to you and jimin was the one who gave you a long hug while we all were surprised to see him hugging you.
He was not a touchy person. And him hugging someone was really surprising for all of us including me.
But at the same time there's was something I felt in my heart, Annoyed by seeing you hugging him back.

I ignore the feelings which were unknowingly growing up in my heart and about to shake a hand when you walk passed without sparing a glance at me.
I rolled my eyes and stopped your way.