chapter 27

Your Pov:

When taehyung left, i heard the door knob opening again as Jimin entered the room. His face light up as he saw me awake.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"
He asked walking towards me.

I looked at him and smiled lightly.
"Better I guess."

He nodded and sat infront of me.

He cleared his throat before speaking,
"I'm sorry for your mother. I hope she'll rest in peace."

My head hung low as I heard him. Tears started forming in my eyes again.

And without realizing I was crying again.

He come closer to me and hugged me.

I clenched his shirt and started crying more on his chest. I needed that. The comfort.

"It's alright, you can cry until you'll feel less burdened. I'm here for you."

I heard him saying as he continues to pat my back softly.

Just then we both heard the door opening and taehyung standing with a glass of water.

Jimin pushed me softly and I slowly turned my head to see taehyung piercing gaze on both of us.

He walked inside and hit the glass of water on the side table vigorously.

We both flinched.

He didn't spare a single glance on me and turned to go back when I said,

"Thankyou."

He didn't turned instead he stopped for a second and then walked away.

I turned my head to see Jimin who was Just staring at the glass blankly.

"He brought a glass of water. For you?"
He asked still staring at the glass.

I nodded slowly not knowing what's going on in his mind.

He looked at me and smiled.

"He's confusing me." He said.

I didn't understand what he meant by. So I decided to ask.

"What do you mean?"

He looked at the closed door and then at me.

"You know, he never brought a single thing for us and yet here he is bringing a glass of water for you. The girl he decided to ruin."

At his last words, I lowered my gaze.

"Ah- no I didn't mean it like that."
He said after realizing what he just said.

"It's okay" I replied.

He sighed and picked the glass and faced it in front of me.
"Here, drink it." He said.

I grabbed and drink it. I notice his stares on me.

"What?" I asked.

"Uh, nothing. You need a lot of water actually. Your body is turning weak." He said and I looked down. Awkwardly.

Suddenly he hold my bruised hand.

"Does it hurt?" He asked and I nodded.

"Hmmm, yoongi hyung gave you a pain killer earlier it will be better in a while"

All of a sudden, I felt my stomach hurts.

Shit! It's been a month since I had it.

My eyes widened and I placed my hand on my stomach to prevent the sudden pain.