Chapter 15

I put my phone on the side table, went closer to her and put a strand of her hair back to her ear and smiled to myself. "You have become my favorite fruit now."

******

Y/N Pov:

I wake-up hearing the loud voices coming from downstairs. There's a song playing with the loudest volume.

I get off the bed and stumbled a little bit because of my headache.
I was starving. I looked at the side table and there was nothing. "That crazy ass bitch definitely took the food" I thought.

I walked to the door and to my luck it was opened. I walked to the corridor and saw taehyung dancing all in his mood and other members were watching him quietly.

Suddenly, jimin saw me and he went up to me quietly. "Hey! Are you feeling well now? And why are you here taehyung gonna kill you!"

He whispered.

" The sound is so loud and i couldn't sleep properly so thought to come and see what's happening. By the way is he drunk?" I whispered back.

" Ah no, this is his way of celebrating his power against his enemy."

While we were talking we heard his voice and when we looked down the death glares are already ready to welcome us.

" Here we go again." Jimin said.

I was glaring him back for god knows what reason. I mean yeah i had alot of reasons to glare at him. He came upstairs while glaring at both of us.

"I guess you both don't know the consequences of the little talks you guys are having since your arrival huh?"

The crisp in his voice were clearly being seen. "Ah- taehyung- actually I was here to ask what was she doing here outside. I thought you locked the door."

Ignoring the question jimin asked,

He came closer to me and I step back, he touched my forehead to check if I still have fever or not.

"Y/N babe, looks like you're perfectly fine now. Have you eaten anything?" The looks in his eyes were confusing me. I simply nodded in a no. He smiled. This crazy ass smiled!?

"Great then. Let's have a dinner together. Okay?"

Wait.. what? Dinner? Together? I sighed and nodded like a puppy. I looked at jimin to give me some signs but he was just confused as me.

Taehyung grabbed my hand and took me to the basement. Due to my headache i stumble a little but he hold me right there. " Ahan! Not now baby girl." I told him to leave my hand but he ignored.

We went to the basement. It was all dark, just some water shinning on the glass door can be seen. It clicked my mind. They have swimming pool in the basement.

But what this information have to do with me?

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my waist I startled and tried to look back but his grip on me was very tight. He then whispered in my ears which sent chills to my entire body.

"I'm good at everything and top of them is eating like a maniac." I can feel his smirk against my ears because he was that close to me. My whole body started shaking because of the words he bluntly said to me.

" Wh-what do you me-mean?" I was started having hard time to breath. He turned me back and told me to jump in the pool. I was shocked! Is he fucking crazy!? In minus degree he's telling me to jump in the pool!? I thought.

"I can't do this! I don't know how to swim and stop doing all of this shit! I'm sick of you now. I told you just kill me directly. I haven't done anything wrong to deserve this!"

Wait!.... Did I just blurt these words out of my mouth!? In front of him!? I mentally slapped myself I hesitantly looked at him and he was smiling. Fuck his smile!

" I- am sorry I wasn't Suppos-" cutting my words off he suddenly smashed his lips against mine leaving me dumbfounded.

I froze at my spot.

My mind stopped functioning all of a sudden.

What is he doing!?

I pushed him back but he didn't move an inch. Fuck his strong body!

The kiss was wild. He was biting my lower lip which made me moan in pain.

I was hurting but he didn't stop himself. Tears started running down on my face. Flash back of Dae Hee's touches were playing in my mind. He suddenly stopped the kiss.

I don't want to cry in front of this jerk but I was crying. The lower lip was hurting me. I touched it and feel blood on my finger tips. I looked at him and he was still smiling. "I told you I'm pro at eating like a maniac"

He was coming closer to me and I was stepping back. The more he came closer the more I stepped back and on a point where my legs slipped and I was in water, i saw him smiling even more.

*****