Chapter 13

While I was crying I heard a gun shot outside. I gasp. Fear started taking over me and I once again started shivering.....

Yoongi Pov:

Slowly I step forward to the direction from which the gun shot has been heard. I slowed down my pace and turn to the dining hall. That's when I saw a little mouse ready to shot me. But before he did, I shot him right in his forehead. " Hah! I got you shithead."
I pressed a finger on my earphone, " done with one shot." With that I moved to the entrance, obviously welcoming our guests.

" Long time no see dickheads " I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

" We don't have time for you rubbish. Give us what we here for. " One of the man said annoyingly.

" I'm sorry but what you guys are here for? I thought you came to see me. After all it's been a long time since i left the gang huh?"
I had no other option but to distract them from the past we once shared.

He fisted his hand right on my meow meow face which obviously got me crazy. He grabbed my face, teeth clenched and said,
" where is Miss Y/N? "

I looked in his eyes, " where is Dae Hee? " I will hand over her once he'll be here all by himself. " I removed his hands and dust off my shirt when Jin came running towards our direction, spoon in his hands, panting hard. " Ma- my brownies!" I mischievously smiled because I know what he was upto. I acted along. " Oh my god!? What happened to your brownies?"
" Damn man! They all burned!" He fake cried and those men were watching our drama with weird expressions. " Hey hey hey! Stop this shit." He pushed both of us on the wall and that's when we took our next step.
Jin said, " ouch! It hurts man!.. ugh fine! She is upstairs, straight to the right, last room. "
They all turned to Jin and give their last looks before heading towards upstairs.

I called hoseok, " they are coming upstairs and they are 9 people with 18 weapons, Two of them has rifle and other have glock 17 and the one with green eyes brown hair has
AK-47 "
Jin called namjoon, " step 2 completed. Jimin is in front of the chamber. Hoseok is with Y/N as planned"

Taehyung Pov:
I was grabbing some snacks when my eyes laid on macarons and a smile appeared on my lips.
                     FLASHBACK
" hey! Look they have macarons too. You know my love for macarons is more than I love you." She playfully hit my shoulder while grabbing 8 macarons packets.
I laughed. " Oh really? You love them more than me huh!? Okay then, my love for strawberries are more than you!" I teased her and she pouted. "Whatever. I don't trust you on this."
" Ahan! You wanna see? " I asked and she nodded. I was about to kiss her when I heard a gun shot behind her back and , and next second she was on the floor. I froze on my spot. "Ha-haya! Hayaaa!!!!" I screamed and run outside to shoot the man who did this but when I saw nothing I ran back to her but she was not there.......

                     End Of Flashback

The voice of namjoon hyung escaped me from my memory. I felt tears in my eyes.
" Taehyung, are you okay? Let's go we don't have time." He said and I nodded. I grabbed 8 macarons and other snacks and headed towards our new destination.
I stopped. Something clicked in my mind and looked to namjoon hyung.
" Hyung, take these and go. I'm going back"
"What? That's not the part of our plan! Come on let's go hurry up! You know you can't go back now. Yoongi, jimin, jin and hoseok are already enough for them and you should co-" I cut him off. " Not for Y/N. They are not enough for Y/N. She might get panic attack which we obviously can't afford at this situation. Trust me, you go I'll be back with all of them!" I ran towards the house.
I called yoongi, " hyung, can you do one thing for me?"
" Sorry I'm not gonna pack your expensive clothes. You didn't even wash it for ages."
" No, hyung listen, go to basement, you'll see a locker there. The code is 3052003. Take the watch and a box and come to the backyard asap. I'm coming." With this i ended the call without waiting for his reply.

In 5 minutes I was there. I saw yoongi hyung coming towards me. " Taehyung the fuck you are thinking to do? Why watch and what's in this box? Everything is going smoothly according to the plan. Then why you here to poke your nose in?"

"Stop with your questions or else I'll explode this house along with you here" he give me as if  look but i choose to ignore.
Suddenly gun shots were heard and we ran towards upstairs. " What! The fuck!" Yoongi blurted when we saw Jimin on the floor eyes closed. " Hyung, you stay here." I step towards the chamber and saw that they were looking for Y/N but she wasn't there. A smiled appeared on my lips. " See I told you it's not easy to take her. Oh! May be she ran?"
A man with brown hair came towards be when I shot straight in his chest and he fall on the floor. In next seconds all of them were pointing their guns towards me.
"Ah! Poor things. Shoot me com on. But not here. As I don't want to die in chamber." I pouted.
Suddenly jin and hoseok hyung came from behind and started shooting them.
" Taehyung go! She's in the basement 2nd last room." I looked at them confusingly and ran to the basement.
I opened the door and saw her crying.  She saw me and started wiping her tears.
I went closer wiping the tears from the corner of her eye and I realized she is burning from fever. I sat in front of her and said,
" It's not that easy to die. I'm not letting you go to the love of your life so easily. Let's go baby girl. It's time." I smirked at her.
I grabbed her and placed on my shoulder.
" Oh, you are so small. Perfectly fit in my arms" she didn't say a word just quietly letting me do my work. I was surprised.
I ran and was about to exit when one of them stopped me. " Where you think you going huh?" I punched him hard on his balls and he was on the floor. " Ouch! Check if you're bleeding." I scoffed at him and went upstairs. But to my luck there were a lot of men waiting for me I guess. " Oh no! Not again." I rolled my eyes at them.
"Get her down and hand her over to us."
I scoffed again. " As if I'm gonna obey you little puppies.Suddenly i felt a shot in my leg. The anger started boiling inside me. " You! Son of a bitch! You'll regret this!"
I shot him with my revolver and suddenly hoseok hyung towards me. Give her to me." I handed her to hyung. And went behind the wall. They were continuously shooting at my directions. I somehow managed to the exit gate but before I ran, a man came from behind and grabbed my collar and pushed me on the floor hard. I put my fist on his face but he was fast enough to stop me. He punched on my nose and it started bleeding.
My head started spinning but I try to stay conscious. I saw my gun far away from me. I punched him hard enough that he lost his balance. I quickly take the gun and shoot him. I saw all of them coming towards me.
I laughed. " You all gonna regret this so badly dickheads. " A voice heard from behind and they all turned back. Here he is.
A relief spread in me. He looked at me and said " taehyung press the button already! "
I nodded. They all turned towards me.
" See you in hell!" I waved them and press the button on my watch. Tick tick tick tick
They were standing totally confused.
Jungkook and I ran on the count of 5 and A large blast we witnessed. I fell on the floor. " Taehyung you okay? Oh my god your leg and nose is bleeding so much. Let's go!
" Leave it I'm fine. Let's go. " I try to stand but failed. He smiled. " You are such a stubborn ass. Come on I'll give you a ride."
I looked at him and hissed. " You and your doe eyes. I just realized the reason that no one on the earth that can say no to you." He smiled.
He helped me getting up when a realization hit me. " Wait- where is hoseok hyung and Y/N?. Shit shit shit! He said he'll be in the basement." I called him but no answer. " No. It- it can't be!" I called yoongi hyung and asked about them. " I only have jimin and jin with me " he said.