Chapter 12

"Don't worry princess I won't hurt you like Dae Hee. I have my own style" he said with a deep smokey voice which made me choked on my breath.
At first, The person named hoseok looked at me and then at that jerk confirming him that whether he should bring what he asked for or not. But when he received a glare from him, he nodded and went to call my death......

I was sitting and thinking what he might asked him to bring when I saw hoseok coming from upstairs having a bag in his hands. I frowned my eyebrows in confusion.
"Bro I'm telling you this is a bad idea. I know you won't listen to me but don't harm her too much in the way you harm other girls with." He said handling the bag to him.
The alarms started ringing into my brain indicating the death. I tried to stand from the chair but he didn't let me. Instead, He grabbed my hand tightly and led me outside.
It was almost afternoon. The tightness of his arms around me was increasing and the pain starting welcoming itself to my arms.
"Hey! It hurts!" I said in pain. But he chose to ignore me.

We went in the backyard of his mansion. There was a door in the corner of the backyard and we were directing to it. The anxiety take over the best of me and I kept trying to let go but he was too strong. I started crying and tried tk escape but again he was too strong.
"Tsk! You are such a annoying strawberry"
He said mockingly and stopped in front of the door, took the key out of this pocket and opened the door with it.
The tears were still falling but I know it's of no use. We entered in the room. There was nothing inside it except the chair and some papers placed on the corner of the room.
I gulped thinking what's next to come and started shivering. He noticed and smiled.
"Ah-oh no no no baby girl not now. You can't give up that easily okay?" He said wiping my tears with his bare fingers.
I looked into his eyes and asked him to mercy on me and let me go but he has his others plans.

Taehyung's Pov:

I tied her with a rope against the chair and I can clearly see the fear in her eyes. That's when I thought she might spill some things about Dae Hee. I wanted to know why Dae Hee is taking her so serious when he never cared for any girl i took. This is something very new to me in 5 years.
Finally I had his weakness in my hands. I knew Dae Hee was finding her in every corner of the world but he'll not find the place where he and I together used to live, where I and my gang was currently living.

"I seriously don't know anything about him. Please let me go" she said interrupting me while I was in my own thoughts. Her soft feather like voice crossed my ears and forced me to look at her. She was actually really scared. I caressed her cheeks and said,
" Oh baby girl I know you Know something about him which you are not telling me or may be you are getting interested in him like other girls do and might be thinking that if you keep his secrets to yourself he might keep you with him because yeah... We all know.. I mean girls who get fucked by him knows how good he is in this and giving pleas-"
" HE DIDN'T FUCKED ME! HE ABUSED ME ON DIFFERENT PARTS OF MY BODY! STOP SAYING THIS!" she cut me off and shouted at me.
Due to her sudden out burst, I was taken a back. The anger started rising inside me and
Shook her jaws hard. She winced but I don't care anymore. Never in my life a girl shouted at my face like this before.
" Listen you bitch! Dont. Ever. Try. To. Talk. To. Me. Like. This. Ever. Again. Or you'll see yourself in a grave! " I snapped back and
Put my hand In my pocket to take out the scissor.
The expression on her face was making me calm. She was scared, eyes widened, sweating from head to toe and fear inside her eye was making me feel good.
The smirk appeared on my lips,
" Oh do you wanna say something more to me like this again huh? " I went closer to her her and she tried to avoid my gaze but failed.
I take her dark brown silky soft hair into my palms and started cutting her hair.
" Tsk. Your hair is so pretty that i want to cut them. Nah nah baby girl! Don't move. The scissor will harm you and I don't want this on very first step" I said. Tears rolling down her face and never ask to stop but once again I didn't care.
I gave her a new look. Yeah. That's perfect. Short hair with a scared face. Perfect combination.