Chapter 7

Author's Pov:
Y/N went upstairs in fear while looking around for the security. There was no one there to doubted her. She went to the roof of that building instead of restroom. She knew that there is no reason to live anymore. Her mother is on last stage and her father sold his own daughter to the mafia gang. She got sexually harassed by his own ex boss or that mafia gangster. Now She has the only way to get rid of this which was suicide. She gradually move her feet towards the boundary wall. She was trembling in fear. She never thought the situation like this before in her life. She reached near the boundary wall, the hair was fluttering in the wind. Cold breeze was biting her mind but, the memories of her childhood and the days she spent without her parents, were swirling in her mind. But she shook all her thoughts and lean forward towards the boundary wall. She step up and finally she was on the top of the building, ready to attempt the suicide.

Taehyung's Pov:
I quietly lean my feet towards the restroom. When i reached infront of it. I waited for her. I knew it that she would try to find ways to escape but when she couldn't, she will come outside and find any other way. It was about 10 minutes when I didn't hear a single voice from inside. I opened the door and there was no one inside.
" Shit shit shit shit!!! Where she is!! No way! There's no way she can escape from here! There's no single window here! Suga hyung! Heck the CCTVs and tell me where she is right now!" I, then came outside and when i was about to turn i saw an ear ring on the stairs. A smirk falls on my face. " Ahan! That means she's on the roof. Aww baby!! You are easy to get though! Huh!" I commented and picked the ear ring and move towards the top.
The door was opened. I reached inside and saw her standing on the boundary wall. " Oh my god! What the Fu-" I murmured in myself. I slowly came near her. She was  sobbing like a baby. I then stand behind her.

Y/N Pov:
I was now done with this life. " Com-on Y/N you can do this!. One more step and you'll be free forever!" I looked down and gasp. If I jump from here, no part of my body will survive. I closed my eyes and ready to take a step towards freedom when i feel a hand, grabbing my waist and pulling me down. I fell on something hard. Wait! Am i dead now? I opened my eyes and saw a wide strong man grabbing me tightly and leaning on the floor. I gasped! I tried to free myself but he was too strong!
He smirks. "Are you lost baby girl?" I won't let you die this easily okay? He kissed my forehead and  wipe my tears from his sleeves and i forgot to take my next breath. Who is he? Is he the worker of Dae hee?
After a very good 1 minute of starrinb competition, I barely managed to speak. "W-who a-a-are you-u?
" You don't know me and you won't be until I let you do. But i know you very well."
We were still in the same position. I was over him and he was on the floor. I suddenly picked up myself and about to run when he grabbed my hand. "Not that easily" he said.
He forcibly took me to the corner and i tried to free myself but failed. "leave me!! I don't want to go with you why you saved me huh!?
He didn't listen to me. " Okay now I'll count till 3 and then I'll throw you down from here."
I was shocked! Is he is his real senses. First he saved me and now he's throwing me down from the 19th floor!? "No please no! Please leave me i beg you! I don't want to do this please!!" Tears running down my face.
" Why baby girl? Don't you want to experience the feels when you are about to die huh?" I shook my head but he wasn't even noticed how scared I was.
" 1.... 2...... 3!" And the next moments he blew me out of the building.
Is this the end now? Am i actually about to die? The memories of the past days running into my mind and I slowly felt my breaths getting lesser. I started losing my senses and then i heard some voices murmuring around me.

Author's Pov:
He saw namjoon and jun hyung carrying her to the car, a satisfied smile appeared on his face.
He set his hair and coat and move towards the party hall. When he came back he saw Dae Hee's face tensed up and he was on his phone probably finding her. A smirk appeared on his face and he move forward to Dae Hee's direction after spraying his favorite gucci perfume on his neck.
" Umm- excuse me? Are you finding someone?"
Dae Hee frowned his brows and give a confused look on taehyung's appearance.
"There's no need of help. You can go."
Taehyung faked smile and bowed him and move towards the exit.
" Everything is going according to plan until yet. Make sure turn off your mobile phones after exact 7 minutes. I'll meet you guys at our place. I've some work to do." He speaks into his micro earphone.

Author's note:
Hey! Pretties! I'm sorry for late update. Actually my university has been started and I barely get time for myself. But from now on I'll try to update you on time. Hehe. I know it's such a short chapter but honestly I'm having a headache rightnow and it's very hard to think alot of stuff at once.
I hope you like it. 💜