Chapter 35

Y/n Pov:
The next morning I woke up with pair of purple sweat shirt and white trouser hanging against the window.

I yawned before dodging the blanket and tying my hair into a bun.

Then I realized that taehyung is taking me out somewhere and that's when I heard his steps coming closer and when I looked at him, he was wearing his usuals black jumpsuit but his hair were wet, probably just came out of the shower...

Ever since I've been staying in his room, I became more and more comfy seeing him roaming around the room.

"Morning." He said without sparing a glance at me.

I replied with the same.
"Morning."

"Get ready in 20 minutes. Your outfit is there and you can borrow the shoes from Jimin as your size is too small."
He just causally teased me while wearing his watch and applying the moisturizer on his hands.

Instead of saying anything back to him, I stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom for a good Morning shower without being good.

He's surely the man of his words. I got to know it right when 20 minutes were over and then I heard the knock on the door.

I was wearing the sneakers which Jimin gave it to me and wow, it fits me so well.

Taehyung's choice for outfits weren't that bad.
I was wearing an over sized black sweater with blue baggy jeans and white snickers.

And he was wearing green cardigan with off white pants and white sneakers.

"Let's go." He said from the half door open.

I dusted off my clothes before leaving the house with him.

It was 6 in the morning so the house was dead.

Not being a gentle man, he only opened his car door and sat without sparing a single glance at me.

I huffed in frustration and open the car door Myself and sat.

"You okay if I black out the windows?"
He asked while buckling his seat belt.

"Umm why?" I couldn't see the reason behind it so I asked.

"I can't risk your life anymore."

For a second he paused and cleared his throat before saying,

"And my life is more precious than yours."

I rolled my eyes and said,
"Sure."

With a click of a button, the windows were blacked out in a second.

The ride to nowhere was very quite and awkward. So I decided to break the ice.

"Where are we going by the way?" I asked looking at the fields which were dancing because of the cold wind.

"To my favorite place."
This time I turned my head to him and asked,

"And that place is?"

"Hell." His reply was so blunt and straight that I almost believed it for a second.

"The hell I'm in right now is surely nothing compare to yours I guess "

I saw him rolling his eyes off and I did the same.

"Dont." I heard him say.

"Why?" I asked just with the same energy as his.

"I hate it."

"Then I'm going to do it again and again."

With daring eyes, I rolled my eyes again and instantly regret it when he braked a sharp and sudden one and I could hear the tyres screeching sound.